Dutchboy

Why am I still here

uh root canal? that sux bro
work has been boring today so i've been living online researching cool countries to go see!
hope you get to jump soon dude, and i hope that root canal doesn't hurt as much as it sounds like it will...can you jump right after having one of those? i guess so, nevermind, stupid question
online-freak-sister-sometimes-a-jumper,
sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

I have to go for a root canal in the morning

I had one a few weeks back ... wasn't bad at all! The Endodontist who performed it (a young woman) had a boyfriend who represented Canada on our rowing team at the Olympics in Australia... somehow we ended up talking about skydiving (funny how that happens, huh!), and she said her and her boyfriend would come out for tandems this summer. But really, the root canal was a piece of cake. What I want to know is how you can be useful to anybody after being at work for 17 hours!
Frank

What I want to know is how you can be
useful to anybody after being at work for 17 hours!

Well it is more like 19 hours now. :( What's really sad is that I'm mostly just making sure that somebody else gets something done. We really need this done by later this morning. All I can say is that I've earned a day of skydiving in either Perris or Elsinore after what I'll have gone through by the end of today.

dutchboy.
congrats on all the loot youre making today! Just think, every X amount of minutes : thats a jump right there. before ya know it, youre gonna have the $ to skydive your ass off, all becasue of one days worth of work :) as far as the root canal goes: im so afraid of needles that my wisdom teeth started to grow in 3 years ago and i have yet to go to the Dentist to have them looked at. I just deal w/ the pain. So be a tough guy there and lemme know how it goes. It might even inspire me to conquer my needle fear and get in the chair myself :)
froggie

Hey in the software industry you will always have these sorts of last minute pushes. We did get everything done and I left after 23 hours to go home and sleep for 2.5 hours before spending 2.5 hours at the dentist having a root canal. What a day!