wingnut

april fools

okay everybody!!!!!
i missed it... i slept through most of it and worked the other half, did any of you all play a april fools joke on anyone? at the dz, at home, anywhere. i want to hear it.....i thought about calling my mom and telling her she was going to be a grandmother, but for a joke i didn't want her having a heart attack over it......maybe next year i'll think of a good one!....your turn guys!!!!!
<>

Our DZO sent an email out thanking everyone for jumping the Blackhawk tailgate helicopter. Needless to say, he got tons of emails back, from people that were jumping over the weekend, asking him what the hell he was talking about. Finally he confessed it was a joke, the bastard :-)

We live about 6 miles from my kids school; we're down to one car right now so I've been driving him to school every day. He was whining yesterday about how hard it was going to be to get up this morning (most of the US switched to "daylight savings time" over the weekend, which meant the clock went ahead an hour and sleeping time was reduced by an hour...). I looked at him and said, "Yeah. Good thing for me you're walking to school tomorrow." The look on his face...
pull and flare,
lisa

During the middle of our Freefly boogie this weekend. Scotty Carbone (famous old fart from the 70s) announced that the next two otter loads were free if everyone would suit up and meet the plane. Half of us actually started getting off our butts to suit up when the DZO made him say April Fools.
It might have been funnier if he waited to see people suit up, but then he would have had a mob of angry skydivers.
bloo skies
ramon

It was Day light savings here as most of yu know and my wife while I was asleep sunday morning set the clocks 2 hours ahead instead of 1. This is how stupid I am .I went up to the inlaws house for a minute saw it said 3:00pm and thought geese I gotta get back home and finish the yard work. When I got home I stayed out side for about half an hour and when I came in our clocks said almost 6. And then I freaked and thought HOLY S!@T we're did the time go I still gotta get dinner ready(yes people I do all the cooking). Any ways my wife didnt let me know what she did until this morning DOWH!!!! O well I went to bed looking at the clock and it said 4:00am when it was only 3 so I got an extra hour of sleep!!! (yes I'm a night owl also)
jason

My son played the biggest joke on us 10 years ago. While I was pregnant, an ultrasound told us that he was going to be a girl. The technician had never been wrong in the 5 years she was at that office. April 1st was even my due date! Sure enough, he came on his due date. When he came out, the doctor yelled out "it's a girl!" We just smiled, because of course, we knew that already. Then he smiled real big and said "April Fools!" I raised my tired little head and asked what he meant. That's when he held my son up with all his glory in my face. Needless to say we were shocked, but very happy. And, we didn't live near any family at the time, so when we called everyone, it took us 5 minutes to convince them that we wern't joking about his sex.
My son is still a joker to this day-we call him "Nickster the Trickster!"