froggie

Tracy needs a name!

tracy,
hey. thanks for reinstating FFF as his original self :) hes bouncing off the walls in joy. Now we have the matter of your name.... we could put up a poll and help you pick one. hows that sound? we need to name ya~youre family after all :)
froggie

I've got a really cool spare name that I registered, the name is 'Anonymous'. I was going to use it on people who insist on posting anonymously, but it looks really funny seeing 'Anonymous' with Newbie underneath. Do you want it Tracy, huh, huh??? Apart from 'skreamer', the other really cool skydiving nickname I got given was 'cockroach' (don't ask) - you are welcome to that as well if you like!
:)Will

Hello All,
Now all of this SHE, Has got to stop! I realize that Tracy is most often a girls name, But not in this case. And in responce to the name Lady F, No thanks! I have indead changed my user name to Freefalljunky. Hope that doesn't bother anyone.
Wishing everyone, clear and blue this weekend!!!
Tracy (freefalljunky)

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!! Just got home and started reading this post, and I started trying to think up clever names, then I got to Tracy's post. I don't mean to laugh, but I thought is was hilarious! All for the better, though - I suck at picking good nicknames, look at mine. I think of the damndest things when I get drunk.

Now all of this SHE, Has got to stop! I realize that Tracy is most often a girls name, But not in this case.

Freaksis, step foward and accept your punishment, for it was YOU who suggested Tracy was of the female persuasion... so YOU get 50 lashes with a wet noodle!

Ahh shit man,
I thought Tracy was a dudette!!! I'm gonna have to retire for a while.... NOT funny!
Aaarrgghhhh....
BenW - NOT THE SKREAMER DUDE.
I'm using the Geeks computer after we've been out in London this evening - Man those Aussie chicks are F U N ! ! ! Sweeeeet!

yes, that's right, BenW is taking advantages with my PC...
We had a drunk time at the Redback tonight, we got loads of pics, but unfortunately my camera is not of the digital persuasion, so you guys/gals will just have to wait until Tuesday to see a bit of what we got *up* to...
ummm i am a bit trashed right now, and i have somebody in my bed, unfortunately it is BenW so i will be sleeping on some cushions on the floor (only because I am to scared to ask him to get out of my bed...). Sis, please come help because I am very very afraid....
:o
/s
[drop till you puke!]