freefallfreak

Introduction

Bwahahaha....
You punk... leave it to you to get me laughing on a Monday morning. :D
I apologize for the post last week, it wasn't supposed to be a personal attack, but between not getting along w/my boss and not having got to jump... the frustration just built up & ooozed out all over you! Peace brutha' & many sorries.
"Peace & Blue Skies!"
Merrick

Hi there Head! (what a peculiar nick...trying to figure out the implications/meaning still) :)No OSC isn't closing at all :) In fact, I'm really looking forward to a kicka$$ boogie he told us about yesterday he is going to have for July 4th. Should be fun...unless I get up to Wichita or down to Dallas before then, it'll be my first time jumping out of something other then a C-182! I'm sure the rumor started from one of the DZO's long stressful days where he walks around grumbling how he's gonna get outta this business *grin* He'd be lost without us tho, he loves us! He knows it too :) LOL!
I *do* plan on being up there to Wichita very very soon tho...I'm *this* close to being licensed (a handful more jumps is all, if that) then I want to check you guys out up there!! Of course they keep teasing me that I'm going to have enough jumps to be "B-qualified" right after I get my "A" at this rate. LOL!
I feel spoiled...so close to so many DZ's! My best buds are always going to be all of those guys at OSC who've been SSSOOO supportive and sweet to me while I learned everything...but I want to check out other places too :)
Hope to see ya soon!
Pammi

Pammi,
Good luck on finishing your A! Before you know it, you'll be jumping all over the place! If you come to Skydive Wichita, though, you'll be jumping a 182. However, this 182 is retrofitted to climb its ass of to 12,500 in about 12 minutes. You're thinking of the other dz in Wichita that occasionally has a Caravan. Not sure of their schedule though. I think it's great that your loyalty will remain with all of your buds at OSC and I'm VERY glad to hear they're not shutting down! Talk to you and hopefully see you soon.
Head
PS, no major implications by the nick, just ask my hubbie why he nicknamed me that! (Hint: it came from a movie)