froggie

I got some....from wingi :)

oh? did i write that title wrong? woops :) I ment to say "i got someTHING from wingi." hehe. In any case, i got my wingis angel package today ~ GREAT JOB ON THE TEES! Dave, you are the best. I loved it all. and the little frog, well, thanks for thinking of me :) youre such a sweetie :) Did the rest of you girls get your shirts today?
froggie

froggie,
your scaring me! i though before i read the post that i drank way to much, blacked out, hopped on a 8 hour plane flight (while still blacked out), had the time of my life and then flew 8 hours home and didn't rmember a thing.....then i read it.....man how disapointed can a guy get. :-) glad you liked it (the shirt)....i saw the frog (a cute little stuffed frog key chain with a scarf) while at a gas station in switzerland and though of you in the cold nj winter (it was mid feb. at the time). hope it compliments your collection of frog stuff! (guys you should see her frog collection, can we say she has had previous addictins to things before skydiving!)
<>

Well Kevin they are t-shirts that Wingnut made for us three girls. They have the charlie's angels logo on the front, upper left area, and my name is underneath that. Then on the back it says "Wingnut's Angels."
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

what do you mean "almost" as good. now, I haven't seen these shirts, but a tax return is worth, what, at least 10+ jumps!! Come on, get your priorities straight!! Clothes or jumps?!? :)

hey hey. these shirts came all the way from Germany.. they dont even have irons over there. Wingi had to find another way to get the wingis angel part on there :) They were all packaged up, id like to say perfectly but well.... Wingi, did you take a bat to my package before you mailed it? :) or maybe the mailman is just getting even for all the times ive scared him lol
in any case, the shirts were great, the chocolate was thoughtful, and the frog was sooooo sweeet~ wingi truely is the best! Thanks again dave!
kel

what do you mean "almost" as good. now, I haven't seen these shirts, but a tax return is worth, what, at least 10+ jumps!!

Where is your sense of humor??????
Actually though, yea, it's *almost* as good b/c my entire tax return ($550) goes to pay last months rent and last months cell phone bill that I didn't have the $$$ for. I get $10 out of it:(.
Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/