froggie

final call 4 carolina sky sports

okay. were leaving in less than 2 days. wont be able to check the threads after tomorrow. just wanted to get a final idea of whos going to be at CSS for the easter boogie.
me and stacy et all are leaving on wensday afternoon. will be there around 7:30pm or earlier even. Kingi? you going? who else? i want to be able to meet all of you!
froggie

Hey Froglet !
I'll be down on Friday with a couple of friends, but that will be the only day. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Stacy and Grogs..........be sure to bring your "Angels" shirt -- I have to see how creative the TexasWingnut really is (as long as it's not a replica of his pic he posted on these forums not too long ago !) And do me a favor, and bring some obese children with you, please -- I'm almost out of stock !!
The PLF President

of course i'll be there... we're getting in at about 7 weds night, cuz kel is not allowed to stop for a smoke the whole way down. =c) she may have congestive heart failure by the time we get there, but oh well. =c)
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

I dont post very often and this might even be the second time(wink). I jump with Grogs at skydive suffolk and will be riding in with him. Woo Hoo..I am ready to go..Hope to put some names with faces. See everyone there on thursday night/friday morning.
Chip

Hey I just got the list of manufacturers that will be around for demos/etc etc at CSS... ICarus will be there (yippee! I can fly a crossfire again!) and Atair (maybe try a cobalt too??)- Sunpath is coming with Odyssey demos... Mirage too... it's gonna be just like Christmas... except I don't get to keep the presents. =c(
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

ehhhhH! were leaving in 14 1/2 hours! soooo friggin excited! i cant wait to meet you guys! FFF, kingi, our little pre second poster buddy! Grogs, you guys had better find us on thursday night! its your birthday and i want to see you! ahhhh! this is friggin great! my vacation starts in only a matter of hours! its been too long since i went away on a real trip.! hehe! dont even mind the 7 hours w/out a cigarette. I just wont sleep tonight so i can take a longggg 7 hour nap there :) lol. you nicotene addicts know all aobut this.
see you guys soon!

dont even mind the 7 hours w/out a cigarette. I just wont sleep tonight so i can take a longggg 7 hour nap there :) lol. you nicotene addicts know all aobut this

Nicorette – works for me!! Stop smoking aid my ass, gimmie that nicotine!! I’ll quit someday, no really, I will! Anyway, hope you have a blast and a half!
Josh
Edited by Dirtsucks on 4/10/01 06:56 PM.