JumpingKayAus

JKA - IS HERE TO STAY!!!

Hey all!!!!:)How the hell is everybody? :P I have been sooooooooooooooo busy! Sangiro has kept me tied to his bed to try and keep me away from all of they 'other' boys for so long!;) I finally was able to break free!!!:o He is gonna whip me good! (course, I will probably like it!):S Anyway, I am back, and plan on seeing my fellow "Elsinorians" real soon! I miss you guys!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Easy Exits~
JumpingKayAus
Edited by JumpingKayAus on 4/9/01 10:30 AM.

So they're back together again... I mean JKA and the (Whip) Sistah... Not JKA's... Errr... Assets:o.
So... when're we getting the Pic Posts back again girls?
Oh, BTW, nice to see you back JKA, where've you been (apart from being Sangiro's "Laptop")?
Mike D10270.

So they're back together again... I mean JKA and the (Whip) Sistah... Not JKA's... Errr... Assets.

That's right!!! I'm sure Sistah will catch me up to speed. :)

So... when're we getting the Pic Posts back again girls?

Have you been a good boy?;)

Oh, BTW, nice to see you back JKA, where've you been (apart from being Sangiro's "Laptop")?

Lurking, as usual. :)JKA

Hay Gorgeous!!
Sorry I'm so slow,, I shoulda let Sangiro know it wouldn't a worked out a long time ago!!! But it sounds like ya made the best of your time in the basement,, So have ya taken that A test yet??? Welcome back,,, now stir things up!!! We all missed ya!!!
Easy Openings, Soft landings, and Sweet Dreams!!
Billy

Hay Gorgeous!!
Sorry I'm so slow,, I shoulda let Sangiro know it wouldn't a worked out a long time ago!!! But it sounds like ya made the best of your time in the basement,, So have ya taken that A test yet??? Welcome back,,, now stir things up!!! We all missed ya!!!
Easy Openings, Soft landings, and Sweet Dreams!!
Billy

Hey sexy! :)I'm a little rusty, but I'll get it back, I swear! I missed your "southern comfort"! ;)
I'm searching through my pics to try and find a good one to get Freaksis, and Fyer to post thiers!
What do ya say girls? Should we start another "posting session"? :P
Jumping

Another pic posting session?? Well...I don't know. These guys are getting greedy! We spoiled them with the pics before, now they whine about it all day! I swear while you have been gone, they have probably asked for more pics of the gals at least 100 times each. LOL I think we should make them suffer for awhile at least, if not indefinitely!
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Hey welcome back! Although I probably wasn't posting when you were here last time...I jump over at Elsinore though we should meet up and catch some air!

Now, this I gotta see!!!! We would love to film y'all head-down....:o