freaksister

Various things!

Well first...I have a pic of Wingie's T-shirt! I haven't had any time to attempt to post it however...work has been an absolute madhouse this week! So patience, patience...
Second, only two more days!!! Until what you might ask?? Birthday jumps! Oh, please sacrifice to the weather gods for me! I have not been to the DZ in almost a month...I am going bananas! (OK OK...so I was crazy before, but its getting worse, LOL) I will be hoping the rest of you have blue skies too!
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Yep. Sis's is on the 14th. Mine is tomorrow the 12th. I won't be making any birthday jumps unless by some twist of fate my DZ is open when I meet Chip out at the airport. But I will be driving down to Louisburg for the Boogie on my birthday, so that's almost as good.

Louisville is...

Are you talking about Louisville, KY or was that just a slip of the fingers? I'm going to Louisburg, NC for the Easter Boogie, not Louisville, KY. Although I do think Louisville is a nice place, but I think I was 17 last time I went there so I didn't hit too many of the bars. ;)

Just to clarify, Sis' b-day is on the 13th, not the 14th as mentioned before, so EVERYONE be sure to inundate her email, private messages and the forum with the necessary jibing!!!! and esp. give her shite for FINALLY being a whole QUARTER OF A CENTURY!!!! That's right, the BIG 25!!!!
Cheers,
(thought I would forget, didn't you sis!)
Arohanui,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

I did a jump at Coolidge on my last birthday, first time out of Mullins King Air! If I remember, it was also my first RW jump! Birthday jumps RULE, I hope yours is a great one!! (or two, or three....)\
Blue ones!!
Greg A-37958