Slowfaller

A-38080

Congrats SLOWFALLER...I am going to be doing AFF this summer with my wife and we'll probably get our A towards the biginning of next summer. I cannot wait either!
We are going to go to Cancun in August 2002 and would love to be able to jump that DZ there. I hear it is awesome!!
Blue ones and stay safe:)NEW AND IMPROVED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

Damn it Skreamer! Always asking for beer!! Im having trbl buying myself beer these days. Try drinking King Kobra 40oz and Hurricane 40oz for a weekend. you will learn to appreciate Miller Light ( which really is piss I think )
Good Things come to those who wait and go to Skydive Chicago.
blue skies, cold beer ( no 40's!!! )
chris

Wingnut,
Thanx a lot for the welcome bro. As far a seeing me at a dz one day, that all depends on what DZ your talking about. One of these days I'm gonna travel all around the states and maybe even go to europe to skydive and skydive all day long.B| Also, thanx to everyone else who threw me a good luck and congrats. Skydivers are definatly the people who deserve to feel flight.
Shut up and rock ass hole!!
chris

Don't you feel like a "real" skydiver now?

Hell yeah, last weekend I went up to do a solo and play in the endless nothing and on the ride to altitude i got to ride in the toilette of the otterB| I remeber looking to that little room when i did my first jump, tandem, and thinking that it would be cool as hell to sit back there. So nice, nobody crushing my ( you know what ) and I could stretch my legs out. I know Skreamer, beer for the first toilette ride!
Shut up and rock ass hole!!
chris