cdunham

Weather Bitch Thread

Well, after spending most of last weekend and again today sitting around waiting for the winds to die down, I have just about had it. I'm fucking pissed about this weather we have up here in the Northeast. All week, it's been great. In fact, it's great here at home, the problem is there isn't a dz for 100 miles!
How do you folks in the real North (and Seattle :)I'm this close to just saying the hell with it and moving to Eloy.
Damn.
Carl
---
The thing about New England weather is, if you don't like it, just wait five minutes!
Oh, shut the fuck up.

don't worry your not the only one here with shit weather. it's nice and rainy here in my little corner of germany. been raining for the past week or so. i wish it would just dump about 6" and get it ovwer with, instead of just spitting at us for weeks!....i dod have to say france has it alot worse though. they are having some big floods with over 100 towns under water.

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

a hawiian shirt? i've got a few i should bring mine! maybe the tropic way of thinking will bring "sweeeettt" weather for us! it will be almost june then so the weather shouldn't be that bad!....hopefully......atleast if it isn't we'll be in the right clothes to party in!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

hey i bet yours don't have the tacky palm trees and the calypso drink with umbrellas on them though ahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
at present i am just trying to get my head wrapped around this iberia airlines sight see if any of you lot can do any better, i am trying to get from amsterdam to gerona spain on monday the 28th preferably early afternoon can you tell me what time it is and how much it will cost all ideas welcome
cheers mooooose

Hey the weather has been bad here too.
Only gotten a few jumps in the last month.
It is either wind or a damn storm.
Just like today, I could've did around 8 videos but the damn wind kept blowing.
Thanx for the session!!!!!
I may be back tomarrow if it is bad again.
-Derek

t's 85 and sunny in lovely Raeford, NC.

At 3am?
OK, that's 6am "real" time, but still.
Well, Sunday was great. I guess we just needed the extra day to appreciate it more. Of course, I have a mild case of frostbite from the 9am load (zero at altitude, no gloves), but so what?
By the way, Pepperell truns out to be a great place to go when you are skipping work, and they know to look for you at your home DZ.
So I'm told, anyway.
Carl