lazerq3

$$$$$$$$$$$ *DELETED*

I make about 21K a year currently. I plan on going to school in the near future, but I don’t think I can wait till graduation/getting a real job to jump, so I’m really going to have to tighten the belt and deal with it, cause it’s all I want to do right now. Okay, sorry, but it’s time for me to bitch, cause I just need to let it out. It’s been almost 2 years since I’ve jumped, and recent events have proven that I’m now officially insane. It’s got nothing to do with desire, nothing to do with actually living you’re life instead of simply existing. I can’t jump cuase I can’t afford the tickets. I want to say up front that I sure as fuck ain’t looking for any kind of sympathy here, I just need to vent a little. I would love to head to Skydive Hutchinson right now, cause I’ve got the cash in the bank to make some jumps, but that would totally screw me in the ass financially. I’ve been pissing and moaning all winter about the weather, just waiting for warm temps, clear skies, etc. And now it’s finally here, and much to my surprise, it’s only made it worse. I can no longer function at my loser job cause all I think about is how much I want to be playing around up in the sky. I will literally open a document on the computer, and then in the time it takes for it to load, I will completely forget why I opened it, and I’ll just sit there staring at the screen forever, off in my own little world. I’ll shut up now, you get the picture.

It's not so much the money as the time.

Yeah, I know that. You can spend money, and you can make more money. But you can spend time, and you’ll never get that back. If you waste it, it’s gone forever.
Josh

if ya wana do the leg work i'm an E-4 with 2 years of service for pay resons in the u.s. miitary...ya can find the figures on the web if ya want. lets just say i don;t get to do as much jumping as i would like but who does?

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows