Divadiver

Bitch Session - How's Your Day Going

Stand back - I'm going to explode!
Is it just me, or what the hell is up with Wuffo Women! Do they not have anything better to do than sit around in small groups, stuff their faces with doughnuts and gossip about everyone else!
Someone needs to hose me down! All I did was simply walked into the room and picked up a tiny Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Three of the 5 women in the room, went wooooow and then the one with the really big mouth (and a** I might add) says, Oh, you'd better watch out, you might gain a pound! Jealous bitches, just because I got off my duff last year and started working out and cut out all the junk foods and a lot of candy! They're still sitting around telling each other how hard it is to lose weight and how they get on the treadmill and do 15 min. about 3 times a week all the while eating their birthday cakes, ice creams, french fries and doughnuts!!
It was all I could do not to say, honey I could gain 25 pounds, you could shove me in a bikini 2 sizes too small and I'd still look better than you!! No, I just calmly walked away and told her to kiss my a**!
I don't know if it was skydiving that helped me put things in a different perspective, or some of the other things that life threw at me over the past two years, but I don't have the time or the energy for that petty crap! I am so thankful for being able to be a part of this group of wonderful people who are able to fly. Thankful for being able to know the feeling of the air as it rushes through the door and the anticipation of the jump when someone yells - DOOR! It's everything I can muster up some days to step the edge and leap as the winds try and blow me back into the door, but once I'm out there, I've got wings and even if it's just for a couple of minutes, I have something that these wuffos will never have. They'll never know the rush, the thrill and the excitement of it all!! They will never know what a diverse and wonderful group of people we are and how we watch out for one another and offer up support for each other. Man, do they not know what they're missing!!
Much love to you guys and gals (and thanks for listening to me rant and then get mushy!) I'm much better now!
Divadiver (virtual beer for everyone! Me, I'll have a sour apple martini :)

Good for you Diva! Those women can just piss off...you know what their problem is right? They are jealous! They have their fat a$$es and mundane lives to go home to every night!
I would join in your bitch, but it's the family that I'd love to scream about. It's all old news tho. We all deal with it, whuffo families. I drank an extra beer or two last night then spent an hour bitching to poor Merrick before I calmed down after talking to Mom on the phone.
*sigh* We just need some air :)
Pammi
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

Diva,
Girl you are exactly right. Those bitches are just jealous. Go on with your tight bodied self and have that damn peanut butter cup. You deserve it! And you're right about them never knowing the thrill of the life we live. Kind of sad actually! I don't really have a bitch for the day though kids. I get to go home for good tomorrow after spending every other 6 weeks away from home for the last year. My 1-year old marriage will be like new!! I guess the only bitch I could possibly have is that my life-sucking, totally dependent whuffo friends have made comments to me like "Thank God you'll be home and available again." Fuc* that word available send shivers down my spine. But I'll be glad to be home anyway. Ya'll hang in there and have a good rest of the week. Almost the weekend and off to our magical lives at the dz!
Head

ADRNALN: You bet! 2 shots of pucker, please! ;) :S
Speedie: There is a man that sits behind a curtain. No, haven't made it to West Point - YET! You never know when I might show up, you better be nice to those leggy blondes! ;) :S ;)
Pammi: I'm sorry babe, I know what you mean - mothers are a whole new bitch session! Merrick sounds like a keeper for sure - does he need any advil? ;) :S ;) :S
Head: Thanks for the support! How's the word responsibility set with you? I'm running from that one!! ;) :S ;) :S ;)
;) :S;):S;):S Wait, that may have been way too much pucker!
:S:S Driver, Divar, Diver, Oh, what that heck . . .
Diva

and the anticipation of the jump when someone yells - DOOR

We're moving some people around at work. One of the desks was too wide, so we had to pull the door off the hinges. I yelled "DOOR" out of habit. Everyone looked at me strangely, and my heart rate doubled - but not because I was embarrassed!!

Do they not have anything better to do than sit around in small groups, stuff their faces with doughnuts and gossip about everyone else!

One of my co-workers said it best. "Some of the women around here do nothing but eat and bitch. No wonder we're not turning a profit." :D
Blues, squares,
PTiger

Bwwwwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!! I think thats where the engineers that work for this place came from, majored in procrastination, with minor degrees in buck passing and finger pointing!!! lol
My day has completely sucked ass!! So much for "engineers" giving me a design to price, I get the "well..... the.......ummm, yeah, we need a cost comparison on this vapor ware system as it relates to this pie in the sky approach. Neither of these approaches are proven, nor tested, nor available at this time, but we want to know the cost difference so we can, at our leisure decide which design to use. Oh by the way one of them designs has to be mounted outside the conveyor sideframe, not inside I......ummmmm forget which,..........ummmm, well let you know which when you get it wrong the first time."
Hey JACKASS, do you want fucking fries with that??? After I get done designing your fucking conveyor system, do you want me to come to your house and clean your fucking bathroom tooo!! DICKHEAD!!
Oh, sweet Jesus, give me strength!!! Come ON FRIDAY, better yet, come on Saturday. I need altitude bad!!!

I know what you mean... I am getting pretty damn tired of chicks screwing with my head and emotions... Not even cooled down enough to talk about it yet.
Just for the sake of argument, doesnt a chick shoving her tongue down your throat, and hand in your pants generally mean "i might be pretty interested in you" ? (I know that isnt always the case for guys, as they would probably be horny only) Now I sit a week later and cant get a call back... *sigh*
Wish my DZ had more women...

Uh - In my opinion, a chick with her tongue in your throat and her hand in your pants would generally be considered as "interested" in you. You are waiting for her to call you? I didn't know that ever happened to guys! hehe J/K Sorry to hear about your problems! See you guys need to look for the nice girls! We DO exist, I swear! Some of us even skydive! Good luck, hope you work it out!
Blue Ones,
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Oh I know...It's so terrible!!
All these women just treat us as sex objects!! (sigh!)
They ply us with alcohol & then take advantage of us!!
The next time one of these sex-crazed women tries to get me drunk so she can tear off my clothes and ravish me,
I'm going to just say HOLD EVERYTHING,....I'VE GOT JUST ONE DAMN QUESTION FOR YOU!!!!!!!
.............................uh, gotta friend that might wanna join in?
;)
Speed Racer
Brew Skies

Uh - In my opinion, a chick with her tongue in your throat and her hand in your pants would generally be considered as "interested" in you. You are waiting for her to call you? I didn't know that ever happened to guys! hehe J/K Sorry to hear about your problems! See you guys need to look for the nice girls! We DO exist, I swear! Some of us even skydive! Good luck, hope you work it out!

actually, I call her, she isnt home. she calls, pretty much to say got your message, im busy/tired i'll call you later, then never does.
*shrug* oh well. guess its time for plan b.... CUTAWAYYYYYY!!!

We have about 70 teachers at the school where I teach, including the two of us who skydive.
I have to say, I'm pretty lucky - most the whuffos are really tolerant and listen to us and laugh with us every Monday, those that don't want to know just leave us alone.
When the jumper died last weekend at a nearby DZ the guys at work were so lovely and considerate. A number of them took the time to take me aside and say how concerned they had been when they heard the early reports, how thankful they were that it wasn't me or one of my friends.
None of them 'seem' to think we are idiots for jumping (like I'd notice?) , it's just not something they want to do or are game enough to do. Of course I'm working on a few of them, three have shown some interest in tandems!
So not all earth-bound people are unbearable!
go for it ALL,
Sue

I am the only guy in a department with a bunch of older women who would backstab anyone to get up another step on the ladder. My motto is "screw 'em". I look at them and see nothing but the hearding cows. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Do you play golf?". No, I am still alive and prefer FUN sports.
"Why do you run at lunch?". So I'm not a fat $#^@ like you.
"What do you mean you do that parachute thingie". Don't even get me started.
"Why do you stay in this department?" I tell them that I like it but it's really because I can get away with cutting out early to hit a couple loads during the week before sunset. That's why I keep this job.

i feel your pain all......my day sucked to, it's so nice out and i have to sleep or i'll passout soon, was up all night watching someone because he was put on "suicide watch". i work with the guy and it was the most akward thing there is, i have to watch him so he doesn't kill himself but he is a good friend and i could never imagine him doing that, neither could he!......but better safe than sorry!!!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

okay my turn 2 bitch, bear w/ me. im typing w/ 1 hand and 1 eye
im sitting here reading threads. i go 2 lite a match and the top of it sparks off and flys at my face. landed on my lower left eyelid/ lashes. so in the (pain ) reflex i slap myself in tjhe eye 2 get it off.
in thwe end im now missing half the eyelashes on my lowwer lid , the skin ub=nder is burned and my eye is swollen. Not to mention that i had to take out embers from inside of my eye. they were stuck there.
so yeah my day has just offfically gone bad. ive been burnt