Trent

Hire Me? ...Please?

How many jumps ya got? Square One is hiring; check the ad in this month's Skydiving mag for details. You'd have to work in Perris, CA (bummer, huh?)...
I work there and it's a pretty cool job - getting paid to talk to skydivers about gear, what more could ya ask? Oh, money. Well, yeah, you would get paid but it isn't quite what you'd make in the "real world." But, no one who works there ever says things like "I hate my job. I hate my job."
;)
pull and flare,
lisa

"Do you know how to write object-oriented code?"
Yes. Why, is there a dropzone offering jumps for code?

My company could use some C++ and Java Programmers and a couple other folks. We do have a company skydiving team complete with soon to be ordered jumpsuits. We've also been known to pay for skydiving lessons and vertical wind tunnel time.

Boom.
I'm not a programmer, but I can read code and have experience with object oriented anaylsis and design. I've worked on projects that have managed programmers and laid out requirements for them. Consulting stuff.
Sounds like you've got a great work-jump balance at your company!
Trent

We do have a company skydiving team complete with soon to be ordered jumpsuits. We've also been known to pay for skydiving lessons and vertical wind tunnel time.

Damn! I need to work for that company. The people at my office just look at me like I'm crazy when I talk about skydiving.

d00d, 3y3 4m |33t h4X0r!!!!! 4|| 0f j00 p#33r m3!!!!! 3y3 wi|| wr|t3 j00 s0m3 |33t c0d3 |f j00 p4y m3 |n skyd|v3s!!!!

LOL!
What's really scary is that I find myself reading that kind of writing with no effort at all anymore. :D
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

Hey, I need a job as well! But I am in Administration and Management. Boring.
Zennie: Look at my Link page under General Skydiving. Funny stuff, I stuck there. Go now Grasshopper!
http://www.airann.com
Clear Blue and Extra Alt,
AirAnn
http://www.AirAnn.com

Look at my Link page under General Skydiving.

Don't you dare show Rabbitt that "61 Fun Things" page. That's all he needs is more ideas.
Then again, he's prolly done all of those already. :D
Funny thing is that I've been wanting to get "Plan B" embroidered on my cutaway handle for a while now. :D Wonder if Levin has contacts who can do that.
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

No, I realize that constantly coding without some breaks throughout the day is unhealthy and will make you less productive. I encourage people to take a break every couple hours and do something else for a couple of minutes.
We've been known to take long lunches and pop down to the DZ for a couple jumps on Thursdays and Fridays. Hey, the Sun has come out, I wonder if the others would be interested....
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra