Iflyme

Here's Tee!

Sorry, Tee - I couldn't resist... here's a snapshot of Tee at the Kamloops May Meet
http://members5.clubphoto.com/_cgi-bin/fetch.cgi/////skydive369746/May_Meet_2001__May_18th_61-120/jpg/3/3.jpg
Lucky I live in a different province - otherwise I'm sure she'd fly over and yank my reserve in freefall!!! (I hope she doesn't post the shot of ME!)

Hi Frank
The fire you are referring to is the Chisholm fire 200kms NW of Edmonton,way north of us
but I have been busy firefighting, got home from the DZ Sunday, got called out 6pm got to bed 4am Mon, then 9am Mon and
three fires later to bed 4am Tues. Yesterday it rained a little and today it SNOWED thankfully.
by the way there is one of you in the Kamloops pics also myself and Favaks.
andrew

Snowed??? Gee, I guess living THAT far north can be good during fire season... the only thing burnt around here is my face after all that sun in Kamloops... although were are in such a serious drought that this is gonna be a bad fire season around here, too. Stage 4 water restrictions are being considered - and that includes absolutely NO outdoor watering of anything anytime... so much for "The City of Gardens"!
So what is your role in the firefighting?
Frank