Emma

WHITE, MIDDLE-CLASS, STRAIGHT AND MALE!

How can anybody be happy with a big dick stuck up their butt?

ROFLMAO!! What I find so amusing is that there are so many men who are repulsed by the idea of gay male sex acts, yet they'll beg a woman to be allowed to stick their dick up HER a$$! Hilarious!
Pammi
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

LOL@ Pammi - ah so true!!!! Bloody double standards, that's what it is girls! I'm sure one arse is pretty much the same as another, irrespective of gender!
Remi: Have you not been on the new Turbolet? It's vastly more buzzy than last year's...don't know why...In fact, it wsan't me that pointed it out, it was some depraved skydiving BOY...and I was rather put out that the secret was revealed to all.....
I like the seats anyway....if I forget to put my booties on and I'm sitting on the floor it's always a case of 'Nngh...urgh....'scuse me...could you just...ouch! etc etc' 'Cept it puts your head closer to fart level cos they all rise to the top...euch.
Em

Jimminee Crickets, Cant we all just get along? I know a bi-sexual dude, a woman who loves women, (a couple of those, very nice people by the way) And a swinger type guy. And 2 gay men. All of whom are very nice.
Lucky for them. Cause I am freaking SINGLE and there is no good men companions anymore. Anywhere in the entire world, cause I have looked under almost every rock. I give up.
So whatever you are into and you are happy then I am happy for you.
Now more importantly this:
""Where is Cyberskydive with all his 'feel the love' stuff?? :)Pammi""
I want to feel!, ....gotta go to the airport and board the plane for Georgia, oh yeah, bad weather, never mind.
By the way...AirAnn is all about the topic of "lack of women skydivers" that is why I started it. I could write a book one the topic. But alas, who has time with a new puppy. I found out my great dane is a little big for tandem passenger. We would be in a terrible wing loaded state, he weighs more than me. So I got him a buddy, a Mini-Toy Rat Terrier. He will max out at 7 lbs. Working on Flea Flyers tandem rig right now. It is purple, which matches my stuff.
Skeet is 150+ lbs at one year and gaining and Flea is 1.5 lbs right now at 8 weeks.
Now THAT is whatcha call an odd couple!!!!!!!!!
So it is not all Wht guys, you have at least one white chick with a DOG, jumping.
It takes ALL kinds, and we should greet them warmly. Doesnt mean we all have to agree on the same damn thing. That would be boring.
Clear Blue and Extra Alt,
AirAnn
http://www.AirAnn.com

airann,

I have looked under almost every rock. I give up.

There is a big rock in South Carolina that you haven't looked under yet. (I know cause it is MY rock)...tee-hee...and if ya' flap your arms really fast and get a good "tail wind", you can make it here in no time flat...
BTW, Pammi, that was my post that you ROFLMAO at...I just forgot to sign in...I wonder if I can get credit towards my next awarded title?? How bout it, Boss Man??

FFF

Ann...the rocks on the east coast are just like the rocks on the west coast. Some wonderful, some terrible, all alike, all different. Some I love, some I hate but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Why are/were you headed to GA????? If you come over on Sunday come out to Skydive Atl...the first round will be on me.
Mouth

Hay FFF that cracked me up too!! No shit, (no Punn) I wouldn't even be smiling!! And that bro that lost his nephew,, ya catch the prick bringem on up here and we'll give him a blanket party and drag his sorry ass over ta the Aryan boys,, Yo Monk,, I really enjoyed the multinational atmosphere at Eloy,, in Spokane the only Mexicans don't have green cards and I remember my daughter at age 2 in the Seattle airport starin at the first black she saw wonderin,, what?? The lady was really sweet when I told her she's never seen a black person before,, made my daughter laugh and let her touch her skin,, it was cool,, growin up a WASP in Tucson we were almost the minority in my HS,,, I miss my friends from there and the mix of cultures,,
Blues Ya'll

You are killing me right now FFF, LOL!
The levitating rock would likely land on my head, with my luck. And hell, I am Irish. Guess that gene pool was too corrupted to let the Luck of The Irish get passed down. Or maybe the Scottish part took up too much DNA.
Clear Blue and Extra Alt,
AirAnn
http://www.AirAnn.com

Spectre230, what happened to your nephew is terrible, and his suicide even more so. I can understand your anger, but your nephew was abused by a paedophile. Paedophilia is not sexual orientation, it is sexual abuse. An adult forcing sex upon a child who has no concept of meaningful consent or what a sexual relationship is, is not "forcing" the child into a "lifestyle", he is raping the child.