skybytch

butterflies

My doctor put me off until next week, something about an emergency surgery he had to do instead of looking at my xrays and clearing me to jump. But I don't care! I've been looking forward to jumping today for WEEKS now... and I'm not going to let this stop me!
So now I've got a major case of oh-shit-I-haven't-jumped-in-way-too-freakin-long-butterflies. Back and forth between Yes! I'm Jumping! and No! I'm Waiting! Argh. Just get me out the door.
Heard that the last load yesterday went up before 5 pm; if that happens again today that means no jumpee for the Bytch. Cross your fingers for me!
pull and flare,
lisa

....It's always so nice coming back after a little time away. Most recently, it had been 8 mos since I jumped. Getting back in the air gave me that really good vibe that I just don't get when I make 10 jumps a week, week after week.... Enjoy getting your knees back in the breeze!!!
Lindsey

C'mon out! So far it's at least a three way with video ;) Course all this is assuming that the plane isn't tied down by the time I get out of here....
It's been "six months" since my last jump.... well, actually it's been closer to eight months. Longest I've ever gone without a skydive. fyi.... don't screw up your back! Plays hell with your jump/year total...
pull and flare,
lisa

Woohoo!! Get at it girl! You'll be hooked all over again! I was scared shitless after my 8 months not jumping, especially since the last one before that was a lowpull then a hop-n-pop. First thing I said when I got down was, "I can't believe I forgot how much fun this is!!" I can't wait to hear about it!!! It's like sex, you know it's good and remember it fondly if you haven't had it for a while, but it isn't til you get a taste again that you you're like "oh yeah!!!! I love this stuff!" :D
Good luck!!
Pammi
Some newpics.

My break was a little over two years long and when it came to getting back in the air the only place I felt any real nerves was just before I got on the plane. But as soon as I sat down and buckled in that old feeling came back. I couldn't wait for the plane to get to the ceiling and when the door opened the only thing that came to me was, " God damn it feels good to be back " Have a safe season!!!
Primate