Aviatrr

Dallas area DZ's

hey mike---
i will be in tx during that time,too. i'm going to be jumping (in as many places as possible) at dallas. maybe we could plkan a trip and hang out. what are you gooing to dallas for?? i'm going for follow on training for my job. i'll actually be in wichita falls.(75 miles north of dallas)
i'm also gonna try to hit some okla dz's i gotta get in touch with pammi&merrick about that though
Boobie, or not Boobie, that is the question!!!
JT

Hey guys I know a GREAT camera flyer I can hook you up with. He lives out there and was jumping at SanMarcos when Michele was killed. He is a SUPER GREAT guy. Remind me JT and I'll give you his info when I see you SAT...you best be there as I want to push you out at 13,500 again.

i will be in tx during that time,too. i'm going to be jumping (in as many places as possible) at dallas. maybe we could plkan a trip and hang out. what are you gooing to dallas for?? i'm going for follow on training for my job.

I'll be there for the same reason as you - job training. Training for a new type of airplane at Simuflite in Dallas. I'll let ya know when I find out when exactly I'll be there. I think I'll only have one weekend off - so, unfortunately, I won't be able to travel very far away. What dates are you going to be there?
Mike

Skydive Dallas is REALLY freefly friendly. There are tons of 'em out there. Summer weekends are really busy, but there's an otter and a cessna caravan. Everyone out there is great.

Busy is good.. More chances to jump, and more people to jump with.. I'll let ya know when I'm gonna be out there..
Mike

Out of curiosity, what are you training for at Simuflite? I'm working on my inst. now. It seems like things are taking way too long to get this aviation career off the ground. Any useful tips/info would be appreciated. Wish I was going to be in Dallas this weekend, but I'm stuck in West Tx w/ the horsepower bomb also known as a 182.
At least I'm jumping.
Blue Skies

SKYDIVE DALLAS is definitely freefly friendly. And you can demo FREEdom Means Choice freefly pants and suits. You can do ball and tube jumps as well...
By the way - I'm a friend of Jessica's - so now there is a Deva in Texas... (been reading some of the other threads - you guys are naughty! AJ is hottie tho...)
I'm normally at SDD on the weekends - one of the Freaks - feel free to look me up.
National Sex Week - Give 'til it HURTS!!!
Deva

Out of curiosity, what are you training for at Simuflite? I'm working on my inst. now. It seems like things are taking way too long to get this aviation career off the ground. Any useful tips/info would be appreciated.

I'll be training for a new type rating - not exactly sure which one yet.. Depends on what my seniority will hold at that time - but it will damn sure be a new airplane.. Currently a Captain on a Hawker 800, previously a Captain on a Beechjet 400A.. Hopefully Challenger 601 or Falcon 50 Captain within a couple months..
Feel free to drop me an e-mail(address is in my profile) with any questions or just to talk flying..
Mike