JumpingKayAus

Boobies one more size "2"

"Ahhha! Pammi took the bait and offered you up!! I want to see nipple rings and pecs and ass!!! ROFLMAO!! Wwwwoooowww!!"

Ahhh... trust me, you don't want to see my chest or ass.... Chest is as hairy as my dogs, and my ass.... what was it you said the other day skreamer..."Looks like a yhetti doing pushups!" LOL Naah, it's not hairy too (Thank Gawd), but the reflection from the flash on the camera just might blind ya! lol
"Grab the grass, it's the bounce that kills!"
Merrick

"Bwaahahaha, dude, I was referring to post 527 and the girl by the awesome car"

ROFLMAO - ahhh dude, I'm sorry [bowing head in shame]... I was like "damn, that was mean! Didn't think I pissed him off that bad over the whole name thing!" ;) Especially after the brass ta-ta's that Pam has shown by letting me post that!

"...and if that is Pammi in your other post, all I can say is woo-hooo - nice - (lucky bastard).."

Oh, I assure you, that's definitely my baby.... and I am a lucky bastard huh?!!?! :D
"Grab the grass, it's the bounce that kills!"
Merrick

Geek:
Are you referring to me when you ask if I was gonna enter the contest? I'm already on here showing my boobies (old archives files). Froggie posted the pic for me, of course I was only about 8 years old, but their not much bigger now!!
HH closed down the anonymous postings, so I guess if I want to post a pic to enter the contest I'd have to send it to Screamer first to post for me, then he'd be depressed for days on end after seeing it, what the hell . . .sounds like a lot of trouble for such a small set of boobies!
Nawww, why should everyone have to suffer with me!
Spread the love . . . .show the boobies . . . (or in Merrick's case the pecs and the nipple ring or the mesh undies - wooow!)
Diva

FYI...JKA has my old jumpsuit so she has got to have a good figure!! The red clashed with my purple and teal so it had to go.

Hey Lis!!!! How the hell are ya?????? I love the suit! Thanks! :)BTW...Thank you for being so sweet during that whole transaction. You were so kind, and so easy to work with! :D
You Rock! Thanks again! :)BTW.....IF MOUTH SELLS ANYTHING ONLINE.......BUY IT! <------just a little advertisement! ;)
Easy Exits~:S
JumpingKayAus

"or in Merrick's case the pecs and the nipple ring or the mesh undies - wooow!"

Well, from some pics that were posted waaay back, there's some guys on here with a lot nicer pecs than me.... you should hunt them down again. ;)
"Grab the boobies, it's the bounce that thrills!
Merrick

Hi ya chick...life if great here how about with you?? Obviously things are good! You need to head to the South and come jump with me soon.
So when you going to sport a pic of the suit so I can see if it fits you as good as it did me????

Are you referring to me when you ask if I was gonna enter the contest?

Yup! I never saw your pics in the archive :S.
8? Yer kidding, right? Froggie, yer going to jail, Dude!

sounds like a lot of trouble for such a small set of boobies!

There are no bad boobies. Besides, I like little boobies. Gravity does horible things to large boobies. Small-ish boobies are just so darned cute and they stay that way over time. They jiggle, not sway. They bounce, not flop. Whew! Is it getting hot in here? Nuff said about boobies in one post.
Bring on the boobies :D!
GeekStreak