jfields

Fun Skydiving Videos

I'm looking for suggestions on skydiving videos to buy. I already have a bunch of techniques/training ones, but I want to add to my collection with some more entertaining stuff. My focus isn't on the "Hey Look, Boobies!" boogie videos, although I certainly have nothing against them. (The videos or boobies. :)Videos with RW, freefly, skysurfing and BASE would be good. Some variety of aircraft, location, etc. Since I don't have an unlimited budget (have jump tickets to buy, after all), a good value in video would be great. I have "Good Stuff", which I generally liked, although the living room and crap jumps just seemed sort of silly to me. I plan on getting one or two more.
What would you all suggest? What are your favorites?
Justin
"If it can't kill you, it isn't worth doing."

The Quincy 2000 video and Chronicle III are probably still my favorites. As a chick myself, I probably could do without the party girls intermission, but overall I love this video for the base and freefly jumps...
I still love to watch Mike McGowan's Greatest Hits video as well.
Blues,
Rhonda

You can a small clip from Flyboyz Party Mix on their website. It's really slow unless you have a fast connection so be prepared to wait for it to download. The good news is because it's in a frame by itself, you can check out the rest of the site while you are waiting for the video to download instead of just sitting there staring at the screen.
Rhonda
Http://www.flyboyz.com