Viking

***I START MY AFF NEXT SUNDAY***

WHOOOOHOOOOO i signed up for my AFF course FINALLY!!! After about a month and a half of hanging out at the DZ and making friends with people (Hey trina :) I can't wait to bring my rig to Edge and say "Pack my damn parachute bitch!!!" and he can't say anything b/c its a student rig LOL :)I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

what if you have to? will you explode? will you melt into a puddle of goo? what will happen???? me personaly if i had to wait i would go insane, oops, i already did....i'll think of ya and the landing ya want to biff as i touch down back in the u.s. on a nice international runway.(damn, i'll have to land with the plane though.) i wish ya luck and light winds to cushion the landing (remember i said light winds, like 1-5 knts. no more) have a blast!!!!!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

Viking - you picked a good weekend to play. It's our 8th anniversary this coming weekend at Otay. BBQ, music, Otter loads and cheap jump tix. Woo hoo! Whiskey chick should be there and if you're taking AFF class on Sunday, I *might* be teaching the generic portion of it!
Fly safe and have fun.
Katzeye/Bunny

Hey Girl where you been?!?! How is your knee? Thats awsome if your the instructor a friendly face always helps when doing somthing new. I take it Brooke told you about his cut away this sunday.
Edited by Viking on 6/18/01 12:54 PM.

Hey Viking, all I can say is... it's about damn time! You're gonna have a blast! And mostly likely, you'll be telling this bitch to pack your chute and not Edge! I can't belive there's going to be another boogie this weekend at home. I just got back from Alaska and I'm completely partied out, hung over, and dead tired. These old bones just can't take it anymore.

Hey is it normal for me to be practicing my arch and my practice touchs on my bed?!!? Please tell me yall do that too.:(
Hey Trina your still going to be there right!!!!!
Donna your damn right i will. I will spend a good halfhour writing a post here watching my video like 3 bazilian times :)Oh man my mom is going to be pissed!!!! (i havn't told her yet:$)
i am so ready to do this i can't wait to get in the class room i will be soaking that shit up like a damn super spoonge!!!

You only practice on your bed????!?! I practiced them everywhere... livingroom floor, against the wall, leaning against the kitchen counter, out on the picnic table.... hmmmm kind of reminds me of something else! ;)
Have a blast!
Skies and fluffies,
D :P

kind of reminds me of something else!

Hmmm, that's an interesting point.
Isn't there a position in the Kama Sutra that is something like the "double boxman"? (ARCH! HARDER!! HARDER!!!) I'll bet you could have some fun practicing your sit-flying and "head down" positions with a willing and skilled partner as well.
Now that's what I'm talkin about!
Carl

Congrats! You have a blast!

I can't wait to bring my rig to Edge and say "Pack my damn parachute bitch!!!"

One word of advice. Always --- I mean always --- be nice to your packers. Talk too much smack and they just might "forget" to roll that nose nice & tight. :o
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

Damn donna you not gettin yours latly or somthing?? you sound a little pint up ;)
I was going to try it bath tub but we have those little noslip feet for my grandparents so they won't slip and fall in the tub they are like sand paper :o

Welcome to the wonderful world of wind and weather holds. Got weathered out again today a/k/a AFF. Hung out for about 5 hours, just got home. Of course it'll probably clear now that I'm home again. Today everyone was downed, torrential rain and thunderstorms, completely overcast. But it really sucks when it's windy and you're watching all these tandems go up in 16mph winds and you can't do squat.
Ok...sorry about the bitching in your thread. Have fun tomorrow....hopefully I'll be up in the sky with you.