SpeedRacer

Signs

click here
Here's something funny. I need a good laugh since I can't jump this weekend (studying for A+ exam):(
Oh and why don't more of the women on this forum have pictures on their profiles?
With a few noteworthy exceptions, they're either totally blank or they just have that little square jpeg icon. Let's see some of y'all skydiving babes! Tops are optional! :D
Speed Racer
"I think I think, therefore, I think I am, I think!"

You must be on the same mailing list I am since I just got these yesterday.
No pic because some of us are not computer intelligent. My skanner has never been used unless you consider I throw my log book and the bills on top of it.
I bet you never have seen a manual typewriter or used one while I learned to type on one! Computers were not the thing for my generation...heck we were thrilled over electric typewriters.
I have just gotten good enough with this damn thing to post. Anything difficult you will have to talk me through it. Example I hear about happy hour but never can find where everyone is at....duh.

I bet you never have seen a manual typewriter or used one while I learned to type on one! Computers were not the thing for my generation...heck we were thrilled over electric typewriters.

That's where you're wrong, mouth! My Dad got me & my brothers manual Royal typewriters when we were about ten years old. That's what I learned to type on. I'm 36 yrs old.
But I recently visited the Computer Users Group of the Washington DC area. It's a non-profit club of computer users that occasionally meet in an auditorium on the NIH campus. Anyway, when I visited there, there were about 70 people in the audience, nearly all were over 50, some way over. I was one of maybe six people in that auditorium without gray hair. And these old timers really knew their shit! So much for being too old to understand computers!:D
Speed Racer
"I think I think, therefore, I think I am, I think!"

I didn't say I was too old to learn it; however, it takes me longer since I was not exposed to it until I hit the workforce the second time around.
Fortunately, I am willing to learn and have friends who often send me stuff with instructions as to what I need to do to accomplish a task.
Unfortunately, it is sorta like my skydiving skills...I have to work twice as hard as those 18 year olds 'cause I am twice their age.