Viking

What is the highest you guys have jumped from?

"My willie tickles!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! I am fucking rolling dude! how funny!
You people get hypoxia easily or something. That day I went to 18K MSL without o2 nobody on the load had oxygen OR hypoxia...of course, they say you can't tell you have it, but I swear, that was one of the most lucid freefall experiences I have ever had. I left the plane last, and watched a 4-way Air Force team turn points until they opened, then watched them land near a cesspool over one mile from the DZ, as I floated over them, and managed to land standing-up, within 10 feet of the peas! One of the best jumps I ever had! Either hypoxia makes me a better skydiver, or I get worse as time goes on! LOL
Sis
It isn't brave if you aren't scared...

Oh yeah, Pyke, you forgot to mention that on the jump we got 16,300 from in the CASA, I didn't exactly flash the pilot, but I didn't exactly NOT flash him either! hehe
They were already going to give us well over 15 but they were so nice...I was talking to them the night before at the boogie...and for the first time (I didn't tell anyone that, there was already enough beer on hand) I decided I should show a little skin! Those guys deserved it! Perfect spotting every time! Who knew that cleavage could take one sooo far?!?! I will not be so hesitant to do that again in the future...
Sis
It isn't brave if you aren't scared...

Went to17800' in the Fokker F27 in kamloops this spring. aircraft was pressurized
then gradually depressurized to let door open.

I was on a Fokker load at the same boogie - I figured we were about 17,000 AGL. That was coollllll!!!!!

25,000, HALO, outta a MC-130E, night, piss poor vis, and 50 kt winds at 18K. Alborg, Denmark 1984. Eq problem during freefall, freakin unstable platform, landed 10K from the DZ, lost!! Farmer gave me a ride back to the Danish base we worked out of.....
Blue Skies,
B