Donna

0:1:0

Finally!! I'm back in the air! I was not posting a quota of my weekend until it had a jump in it! Unfortunately I was too nervous Friday night and too tired Saturday night after my big day so my first number is a 0. :(
Anyway, after 8 months, 15 days and 23 hours since my last jump I finally got my knees in the breeze again! It was so great and I have been floating around ever since! :)And to top of this past weekend, I got to meet DZBone! What a great guy! Really fun. He even cooks! Didn't get to jump with him yet (maybe next time) but did get to go on a plane ride with him.
If anyone is interested in reading a longwinded version of my jump you can find it here.
Skies,
D :P

Congratulations Donna!!!!!
I will agree with you most people might say it is not much but we all know better. Whenever you get shaken it is a very important skydive the next time even if all you do is get out and fall. I am glad that you beat you inner fears and have gotten back up in the air with us. Blues and Squares
Ready, Set, GOOOOOOO
Albatross

Good to have you back, Donna!
I had a great time out there with you guys. What a great privilege to be there for your "pre-second comeback jump".
One of the great things about our little dz.com community here is that any of us could just show up at any of a dozen different drop zones around the world, and have friends there! How cool!
Looking forward to jumping with you guys again soon!
And Mike, stop lurking and post! ;)
Carl