spectre230

Post deleted by sangiro

Yeah.....I'm tempted to go to the beauty parlor, get all dolled up and then show up...
on the other hand, perhaps I'll just go work out and get all sweaty and stinky and pull my hair back in a pony tail, wear sweats, and show up like that.....
decisions, decisions, decisions.........
(;))
Michele

Help...I think I'm seasoned enough not to say the F (first) or the N (never) word but I'm lost. I'm trying out the pub but I'm sorry to say I need someone to show me around.
Yes, I am a girl and that's why I'm smart enough to ask (like directions) for help. Am I in the right place (in "the pub")? How do I start a subject etc.etc.etc.
Yea, I do skydive better than I computerize. If you love your fellow skydiving brothers and sisters, you'll help. The FAQ's didn't help much.

Zennie posted this last week:

I talked to the Bossman about this a while back and the problem is server loading.
So here's what I've done.... You'll need an IRC client such as mIRC to do it....
I've set up a channel called #skydiving on an EFNet server. So log onto any EFNet server (there's a whole list of 'em in mIRC) and /join #skydiving

Now, don't ask me to explain it to you, because I have NO idea what it means...I'm just passing along the info.
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"