lewmonst

What's your favorite jump video soundtrack?

Don't have a video of myself, but I really love all the tracks from 'Californication' by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. My mom's tandem video had a classical piece of music until exit, Carmina Burana by Carl Orff (sp?), then Jump by Van Halen.
Rainman

For my AFF videos they just dubbed in those lame, canned rock licks, that aren't really any particular song, just sixty-second studio recorded rock licks that some company out in California sells for commercials, etc.
Not that I was focusing on what the music should be for AFF, but it was kinda lame.
On jump seven, they forgot to put in any music, and it was awesome!! The best, most dramatic music for an AFF video, is just that heart-pounding, gut-wrenching, roar of the wind as they open door!
But if I had my choice for music, I would choose Pink Floyd's "One of These Days"
The very next song on the Meddle album is "Pillow of Winds" which I would use for the canopy ride.
Speed Racer
"I think I think, therefore, I think I am, I think!"

Well-
My musical taste is very diverse, but as I am a newbie to skydiving, all my associations with it so far are pretty heart pounding. My first choice is a new track by old-school rockers The Cult called 'Rise'(<---link),an awesome tune and the lyrics are sort of fitting.
Of course, 'Fuel' byt Metallica gets me way pumped(and I'm an old-school fan!).
but hey Floyd works, and actually, on my first tandem vid we used 'Caterpillar' by the Cure for the ride to alti, and that song works great, really moody. But please, please PLEASE don't use 'Kryptonite'!!! That's the favorite song for Tandem vids at my DZ and I am sooo sick of it.
But hey, what do I know? I'm just a 30 year old skydiving boy!!!:P
-------------------------------
http://home.pacbell.net/rhuurrr/Rise.mp3" target="_new">'Rise'(<---link),an awesome tune and the lyrics are sort of fitting.
Of course, 'Fuel' byt Metallica gets me way pumped(and I'm an old-school fan!).
but hey Floyd works, and actually, on my first tandem vid we used 'Caterpillar' by the Cure for the ride to alti, and that song works great, really moody. But please, please PLEASE don't use 'Kryptonite'!!! That's the favorite song for Tandem vids at my DZ and I am sooo sick of it.
But hey, what do I know? I'm just a 30 year old skydiving boy!!!:P
-------------------------------