ojf1982

Best place online to buy gear?

Definitely go to www.para-service.com. You won't be sorry! Especially if you want a package deal. Roy is the best! You can also call toll-free at 877-TOP-RIGS. Let him beat your best offer - I did! Cheers!
Elisa

I agree wholeheartedly re. Roy and www.para-service.com!!!
I ordered my new rig from Roy from London. We did absolutely everything via email (first time I spoke to him was in person). His prices are definitely the best! Check out the prices on his web-site and rest assured that the service is tops too! He doesn't push any one specific manufacturer either, but will give you the best deal for your budget. Freaksis bought a main from him and she was also very pleased with the service she received. I checked out the prices on just about every other site and his deal for my new custom rig was by far the best.
Will
PS I collected my rig in person and got to jump with Roy and his brother Terry - they are really nice people and I had a great time at Skydive Naples!
PPS I better get my review for Skydive Naples in before skymonkeyone kicks my ass! :o

Steve Crawford
Gravity Xtremes Skydiving Gear
[email protected]
steve is a super nice guy that is trying help skydivers avoid the pain of high prices. i didn't buy my rig from him because i had already found what i wanted in the classifieds, but he was super helpful along the way and he hooked me up with a brand new cypres for cheap. he is a funny guy with a funny accent who has a day job that pays the bills and does this on the side to help skydivers. hit him up and tell him what you're looking for and he may be able to help. but above all, check around. there are a ton of options out there and they all have good deals here and there depending on what you are looking for.

I have to suggest Skykat.com. As a student and novice jumper last year I often would hang out in Skykat in Raeford, NC and talk with Tony about the gear I should be getting. I was pretty impressed when he sent me back outside to the packing area to talk to one of the guys at the 82nd club that he knew had a used main for sale. Thats a guy that takes care of his customer's best interest. Anytime I'm going to be buying new gear at retail prices Tony is the man. He will make you the absolute best deal he can and wont sell you something that you could get cheaper elsewhere or dont need.