jtval

deland

Life is good.....
Deland Aug 4-5...Fun in the sun
$10.00 jumps
$ 1.00 beer
great DZ.com people
You know I can't wait to get there.
Anyone from ATL area can meet JT in Valdosta, Watcher in ATL, or me in Dublin and we can all go together. From SC you can meet me in SAV and head down or from JAX was can still meet and head on down. All you FL folks are going to have to find your own way....thanks for the map JT!!
Come on everyone we can't let the West show us up so we need you all. $10 jumps should help defray any extra travel costs.
I'm so excited!!!!!!!
Lisa

Hey Everyone!
I was So excited when I saw the signs up at the dz for the $10 weekend being on OUR weekend! I told Bob, the owner, about you all coming and he thought that was great.
I'm glad to hear you have a map, Lisa, I was going to work on that this week for you. I'm going to get the final details worked out on the bunkhouse, so I can get you directions to it and a key. It will be $15 a night, and he told me there are 6 bedrooms in it.
I can't wait to meet you all and have some great jumps!
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"

$10 jumps. SA-WEET!!!
THATS EVEN BETTER. THIS IS GONNA BE MY LAST BIG HOORAH BEFORE I GO TO KOREA SO THATS A NICE PRICE. SEE YOU ALL THERE. HOPEFULLY MY SIUT WILL COME SOON. I GOT MY HELMET! I JUST NEED MY SUIT...
NO PROB BOUT THE MAP LISA. GLAD YOURE GETTING TO USE IT!
GETTING HIGH IS FUN, BUT COMING DOWN IS THE BEST PART
JT
A-38439

That is right...I know all about "it", can't wait for "it", always want to be "it", get "it", find "it", look at "it", and get on "it". Any questions about "IT" just see me....
BTW...I can't wait for "it" to get here so I can jump "it" and we can all do "it"!!!

I'll definitely be there.. I'll be there Sat morning for the first load.. When is everybody planning on arriving?
The weather normally turns to shit around 3pm or so, and then sometimes gets better shortly before sunset for a load or two.. Let's try to get as many jumps in as possible - then party hard.. I'm going for at least 12 jumps for the weekend..
Anybody up for some freeflying or hybrid dive?
Mike

Oh, ok...for you all I will get up early enough to make the first load. You don't know what a feat that is going to be! :D
You know I'll be up for some freeflying, Mike, since our jump got rained out on Sunday. And, hopefully I'll have my rig!!
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"

I love hybrids...I am planning one for my 200th and Watcher's 100 this Sat. I haven't done hardly any freeflying but heck it can't be much worse than my RW....
We'll be there late Fri night (hopefully no later than 10 or 11), unless you have a plane and want to take pity on us!!!

how about the 3/4 mile high club about 4'000 feet up in the back of a BK117 over the harbor in Auckland,NZ with my nurse partner!!! nothing like making the shift go by a little faster. and thank good ness the pilot couldnt see back. and people always think those cots back there are for the pt....:)
Marc
A-38578