FallinWoman

What's your Poison??

Ice house or Bud light in the beer category. If I plan on running around naked and having wild sex that night (Hot Tub night) it's Bacardi and Coke. If none of those are available I'm not above straining after shave through white bread....LOL
"I used to know a girl...She had two pirced nipples and a black tattoo"-Everclear
Clay

Ice house or Bud light in the beer category.

Are you freakin serious? If you’re gonna drink the cheap shit, at least go for the Bud Ice. Come on!! Icehouse, thats just NASTY!
Josh
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" - Helen Keller

Let's see.
Jack Daniels
Grand Marnier
Stoli
A good bottle of Merlot or Chardonnay
and, for when I get a sweet tooth, Kahlua, Bailey's and Frangelico.
BTW, I make a killer Jim Beam pot roast. And chicken in a cream and chardonnay sauce. And I make some intense adult desserts (fruit, like berries and such, soaked in Grand Marnier, over some delectible homemade pound or angel food cake, topped with lots of whipped cream and sometimes semi-sweet chocolate drizzled on top....)
That's it, I'm hungry. It's time for dinner!
Ciel bleu-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

Well, how long would it take you to get here???? lol.
Let me know if you ever get this way, and I'll cook you up a feast you'll not soon forget.
Ciel bleu-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

Spectre, honey, the problem with the bottle is it would be empty before I put it down. Not smart for someone my size. I do some stupid things but I try sometimes to act a little intelligent.
Plus someone may want to share......
Lisa

mmm, Michele you're making me dinner & drinks when I get to LA!!!!
mmm.. land of vodka... vodka martinis, white russians (vodka, kahlua & milk), lemon, lime & vodka...
mmm.... land of wine... merlot, cab. sav, shiraz (lots of great Australian wine) & champagne
mmm... also to Bailey's, Frangelico, Grand Marnier and I'd love to taste absinthe but I think it's actually illegal here!!!
Larissa

i love milk, apple juice, orange juice, almost anykind of gatorade, water, i have yet to find a beer that i like and i still havn't gotten trashed :o now don't you guys get any idea's about getting me trashed for the first time that "honor" goes to my family :)Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?