mountainman

Skreamers 1000th.....

OK everybody.....here comes post number 1000 for Skreamer. I wonder what Sangiro has for the title after that. It always seems that he is leading the way on the dz.com frontier.
Now, everyone send him your address so he can send you all a case of beer. Here is mine:
Brandito the Bandito
170 Spectre Dr.
Icarus, Anywhere-but-Texas(j/k) 12345
I'll take Killians.....thanks!!:)--------------
Our website...updated daily

I think posting whore would fit here nicely

That is an understatement. 1000 POSTS??? That is ridiculous. That is like a good chunk of the total posts on the whole website. Jeez!!!

Dont even joke we have guns and know where you really live

Yeah....I forgot about that. I also forgot that you can conceal them and take them to church and school and it's even legal to kill people there.....what a crazy state. I can't wait to go back there!!! When we going Phree???
--------------
Our website...updated daily

That is an understatement. 1000 POSTS??? That is ridiculous. That is like a good chunk of the total posts on the whole website. Jeez!!!

You're right, that guy is a loser and should get a life!!!! BTW how long has it taken you to get to 500 odd posts?
/a

Are you bad mouthing Wings?

Not at all! just bad mouthing one guy who happens to wear one.... I guess its a bit like the problem the Reflex had: one ot two with loose gromets, and the whole company goes down..
I would actually hate to see Sunshine Rigging go down because one smelly south african decided to buy their stuff... but it will no doubt tarnish their reputation for being a fashionable piece of equipment....
And let me clear up one thing: not all SA's are smelly.. its just that the one is really bad.... ;)
Remi (the smelly Frenchman...., preparing the pie for someone's 100th and 1000th)

"I also forgot that you can conceal them and take them to church and school and it's even legal to kill people there.....what a crazy state"
In Clay's world you wouldn't have to conceal your defensive weapons.....you'd be driving it! Where'd I park my Bradley?
"I used to know a girl...She had two pirced nipples and a black tattoo"-Everclear
Clay

Remi (the smelly Frenchman...., preparing the pie for someone's 100th and 1000th)

Oooh, please can I help you, can I, can I???
/a
PS there are way too many of you colonial gits here in good old blighty, stealing our jobs and shagging our women! England for the English, that's what I say!
PPS I thought you were a smelly Canadian?

PS there are way too many of you colonial gits here in good old blighty, stealing our jobs and shagging our women! England for the English, that's what I say!

I brought my own woman to shagg...

PPS I thought you were a smelly Canadian?

Dual citizenship (stupid canadian AND smelly frenchman)... real easy to steal jobs from the brits this way...

"there are way too many of you colonial gits here in good old blighty, stealing our jobs and shagging our women"
Well....somebody has to take care of British Chics. I do love love to visit your country. British chics dig Americans.......
"I used to know a girl...She had two pirced nipples and a black tattoo"-Everclear
Clay

High Five on that one!!!

I do love love to visit your country. British chics dig Americans.......

freeflir29 I can still remember my first trip to London...*sigh* what a great week....the accents were a bit much but not everyone speaks Texanese.
Gota jump baybay!! Blue Skies!

The next evolution beyond addict would be...Junkie!!!! The point where you pawn everything just to get alittle more.

I did that already. Freshman year of college. I was 17 and had 3 years until I'd start skydiving. If only I'd knew to save my stuff until I turned 20 for skydiving. Now, the only thing of value I own is my rig. As long as I have that, I'm a rich girl;).
Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

I hear you, Johnathan. I spent all my savings from high school before I began pawning. I have a couple scholarships that pay my tuition and there's always about $500 left over each semester that I get to blow and I STILL ended up pawning my shit. Ha ha ha! I'm sure you know Raman Noodles, by now, as well as I do:D.
Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/