freeflir29

My First Skydive!

Click the link for some video I shot this weekend. It's pretty good!
http://www.stickdeath.com/chute.htm
OMG....go to the home page. Hit enter the site. Then find the button near the top left of the page that says "Hate Mail"
I am literally shedding tears right now from laughing so hard!
"I've got pieces of corn in my crap bigger than him" -Fat Bastard
Clay

Clay-
Love you, but, sweetie, what's up with that tag? Ewwwwww!! I try to stop reading before I get to it, but I know it's there. How about some other obscure line now? Pleeeease, for meeee? ;)
Andrea
hmmm, thinking of a new tag...any suggestions?

Actually, that's not funny. My DZ moved from one location to another, close by the first, but away from the freeway. That exact thing happened to a guy I knew about ten years ago, at the old location, on the freeway. The move and the incident had nothing to do with each other, but now we can land in the river if we fuck up instead of on the road, unless we REALLY fuck up.
BTW, can I say that here?
Billy
"Son, you've got a panty on yer head!"

Ummm...dont mean to be an asshole....No wait yes I do. Even the Army gives a jump brief that says to turn AWAY from hazards. I mean.....how can you not miss a freakin road?????? Trees....well......even I did that once. 3rd Jump I was spoiled by the forward drive (kicks the shit out of an MC-1C) but then the wind picked up....Whooppssssssss....landed on the volley ball court after expertly (LOL) flying into a tiny hole which allowed me to stall and drop straight down through the 50 Ft Pine trees. PLF'd got up and drank some beers. It was all good.
"Say sweet thing...Can I buy you a fish sandwhich?"-Leon Phelps
Clay