pyke

Contest....most BORING day!!

Okay....we'll have an impromptu contest....
"And the Nominees for Most Boring Day are:"
Pyke: Got to work by 8:30. Logged onto computer and checked voice mail. Logged into dz.com and hotmail. Had a vm message from someone asking me to make copies for them and have them couriered to their residence. Did that by 8:50. Answered a phone call at 9:30 from that individual asking me if it had been done. 12:30 ate lunch at my desk and read latest Skydiving. 2:00 and all I can say about my day is that I have divided my time evenly between reading posts and screwing around on the internet. All this...and the glory of one of the Big 5 names on my resume. What a job!!!:S
What a total WASTE of my life and time!!! Oh well...it's free money in the end!B|
P.S. I predict that 4 o'clock will roll around and I will have done little else since this email....so damn!! what an exhausting day!!! Might have to go home and take a load off these tired feet!!!! Whatever!!!!:D
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

Hey, Pyke!
Did you know on Ross Island (McMurdo Station) in Antarctica there are no polar bears? No, absolutely no polar bears in Antarctica! There are at least two different kinds of penguins that can be found there. Did you know that summer starts there the first of October and the population will increase there by about 8 times?
I don't know about you, but I've learned at least a thing or two this morning!!
Diva
(hoping it's information is going to come in handy with a certain helicopter pilot)

The Boss is gone on a business trip (The day before a long weekend. Right!) and I don't have any deadlines until next Wednesday. Think I'll go check and see if there is a www.hotchicks.com web site.
"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither."
- Drew Carey

flyhiB|

I think I might have you topped pyke.
Got up about 6:30ish got some coffee layed back down to smoke a cig and sip coffee while watching the news hoping against hope that the rain would go away. Took a shower, dressed, drove to work. Loged on to dz.com and the chat room, opened my email. Decided I was going to re-write all the invoice templates and make new macros for the auto text. Mind you this was only a thought. Sat here reading posts and did some chatting, worked on my website. Got lunch read some mag I can't remember, something about computers. Thought again about doing something, thought against it. Sitting here now wondering wtf am I going to do this weekend because the weather blows. Going home at 3pm and probably crawl into bed and wish for Tuesday so I can come back and do this all over again. :(
My New Website with 24hr Chat

Hey Slappie..

wish for Tuesday

I think you're ALL ALONE on that one!!!
I am dreading Tuesday because that means I have to come back to this *place* and do it all over for another week! Only benefit there will be that it is a shorter week!
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

Hey Slappie..

wish for Tuesday

I think you're ALL ALONE on that one!!! That is my LAST wish!
I am dreading Tuesday because that means I have to come back to this *place* and do it all over for another week! Only benefit there will be that it is a shorter week!
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

I actually might have to agree with Slappie today. Tuesday won't come fast enough for me.
Let me go over my plan for the weekend:
Go do whuffo wedding stuff out of town and look at blue skies while stuck in a suit and tie.
Next week:
At least be back at work surfing DZ.com and that much closer to a weekend where I can jump.
Justin
My Homepage

I had to come to work all day today instead of heading to the dropzone a day earlier like I wanted to. And I blame you guys!
Well, not really you guys but people like you. If had any hope in the world that my employees would actually get something accomplished without me here, I could have skipped coming in today. But I knew they would just fuck around on the net all day!
Wait a second. That's exactly what I did all day!!! Nevermind guys, it's myself I blame, not you. :)
-can't you trip like I do-
Clubber

Well, my day sure started out very similar to everyone else's...and I know for sure that t,w,th were all that way (on vacation Monday)... So instead of sitting around and wasting the companies money being un-happy, I left work and wasted the companies money being less un-happy...! In a very short while here I'm going to a tattoo appointment to get another one then heading off to bed to prep for tomorrows jumping!!!
"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

I've had days like that.
With me I'm either bored to tears and wind up surfing most of the day or busy as hell trying to make a deadline. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground.
Last month or so has been the latter, but it's starting to slow down again as we have basically delivered our software. Now I sit back during testing to see if my software has any bugs (which usually amount to 5 minute fixes). That means prolly more surfage... :P
--------
Zennie
"I know the pieces fit. 'Cause I watched them fall away..."
--Tool