diver123

ready..set..what.the .Okay, who grabbed my ass!

Remember the movie 'A Night At The Roxbury" ? "Did you just grab my ass?" Anyone ever been "accidentally" fondled by a fellow jumper? I have! On my second tandem we were doing the whole connecting thing on the way up and as my tm reached around to check on the snugness of the leg straps she accidentally checked a little more than originally planned... I was a little embarrased, but more so for her. Anyone else out there have any crazy stories to tell? I'm kind of worn out talking about all this death and stuff, would you all mind if I changed the subject for a bit?
I sooooo need to make a skydive!
"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Anyone ever been "accidentally" fondled by a fellow jumper?

I know of a couple TM's that grope anybody within reach on the climb to altitude - male or female.. :S I never sit within reach of them....not anymore..

On my second tandem we were doing the whole connecting thing on the way up and as my tm reached around to check on the snugness of the leg straps she accidentally checked a little more than originally planned... I was a little embarrased, but more so for her.

Did you....uhhh.. return the favor? ;)
Mike

lol yeah you know I have had alot of quick fondels...lol I have had the biting of my ass in freefall, wait maybe because its says BITE ME on my ass lol...and all three bit it too hard, easy boys that hurts, i think the teeth marks are still there!
I had luigi spank me as i was leaving in a 69 with Andrew, oh and that was a naked 69 hehhehe....and everyone always makes sure my chest strap is routed correctly whenever I go naked or topless...good thing cause i could just see the headlines...naked skydiver found lol...nice
And there's the knocker docker, but thats a manuveur so that doesn't count I knew about it happening....
The guys get more ass grabs from me I think lol
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P

Back when I was a student they loaded the plane wierd where there were fun jumpers behind me ( an AFP student ) so at about 8,000ft I was motioned to move to the front of the plane ( twin otter ) so i walking carefully inbetween legs and arms. Then the pilot turned sharply and I fell on about three jumpers. Luckly they were cool w/ it. There was no fondleing, but it was pretty damn embarissing.
CHris
" You're having the time of my life, and I think you've got it right" Jets to Brazil

This wasn't accidental, but it was quite funny!
I was around for a tandem where the female student wanted to do it naked. So the instructor (typical man) said he would go naked too. :P Well on the way down, under canopy, the instructor said to the student, "um, it's a little cold out here and we have to land in front of alot of friends, do you mind if I get a little tweek." She said sure, so he reached around front for a little nipple action until he felt it was of landable size for in front of his buddies and they landed!!! :D
Tee