harro

Hoodoo my voodoo is here!

Which reserve did you go with and how does it fit in the V4?

When I spoke with Sandy Reid, I believe he said the V4 was sized for a PD160R, DM181, or Tempo 170.. I know from experience that a Tempo 210 will fit in the same container as a PD160R.. I'm hoping that Sandy will start making a container for a 135 or 120 main and a PD160 reserve....I like small mains, but small reserves scare the shit outa me..
Mike

Definatly post pics when you get them. Voodoos are the coolest looking rigs, but just out of my price range. I ordered a Wings thats is supposed to be shipped on Monday 9-24. I cant wait for that shizza my nizza. I also ordered Crosswind from Skybytch yesturday, can't wait for that either:D
CHris
" You're having the time of my life, and I think you've got it right" Jets to Brazil

"I like small mains, but small reserves scare the shit outa me.."
Hey...now there's a refreshing concept. My reserve is 14 ft2 smaller than my main but thats only cause my main is huge!
"This conversation ends right here Captain! You can talk to the ALO when he gets back."-Me
Clay

Hey...now there's a refreshing concept. My reserve is 14 ft2 smaller than my main but thats only cause my main is huge!

Well, I don't want to have a reserve smaller than my main....hell, not even the same size as my main.. My new container(should have it in a couple weeks) is sized for a 120 main/160 reserve.. They also have a container sized for a Sub 100 main/143 reserve.. I wish all manufacturers did this, but so far, there are only a couple..
Mike