fonz

Anything against a cold?

Vitamin C. I have been sick twice since June 1998 and I don't know if that counts because I was in Korea. They have super Flu bugs over there. It even put me in the hospital....or was that the 12 mile ruck march with 55 pounds? LMAO
Go get some of the 1500 mg pills and take two the first day you get the cold and one every day after until it's gone. It works for me!
"This conversation ends right here Captain! You can talk to the ALO when he gets back."-Me
Clay

My Grandfather had a trick that always seemed to work for him...Get an orange hunting hat, attach it to a wall, and sit down with a bottle of rum. When you see two hats, go to bed. Old Grandpa had some good cures...
Or maybe he was just an alcoholic?
Live to Jump, Pull to Live
Lippy

I once invented a cure for the cold. I made a big pot of homemade chicken soup which contained an entire head of crushed garlic.
The other thing that works for colds or allergies is garlic bread and red wine. Crush some cloves of garlic & mix with butter, salt, and a little olive oil. Split a loaf of Italian or Frnech bread & coat the inside. Sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan cheese & wrap in foil & put in the oven for like, ten minutes, then open up the foil & put it back in for another few minutes so that the outside can get crispy.
Then get in your pajamas and/or bathrobe, put a good video in your VCR, eat your garlic bread, drink an entire bottle of red wine.
Next morning you should be fine.
Speed Racer
"Come up to my lab,
And see what's on the slab!"