skydiventom

Chicks Rock at Elsinore!

Okay! Just to brag alot. There are going to be three more chicks at the boogie this weekend! I invited three. Two regular jumpers and one that will make her third Tandem.!! WhoooHooo!!
Blue Skies!
"yah can't take life too seriously, we're not gett'n outt'a here alive anyways" -Red Skelton-

tom, you pimp. work it out! ha ha ha!
this weekend is going to rock. it is worth it just for the raffle. for all of you headed to the boogie, bring some phat cash for the raffle. sponsers have been waaaaay generous. i have $20 ready to blow on tickets. keepin' my fingers crossed!
there has been a lot of work put into this boogie and everyone involved (organizers and sponsers alike) deserve a ton of praise. i love the skydiving community!
okay everyone, happy weekend! and for all of you coming to the boogie, get ready to part like it's 199... hmmm, wait, that doesn't work anymore, does it? ha ha
oh well...PARTYYYYYY!!
Lara

HI, all.
I will be there for tomorrow, but I have to work on Sunday.
Also, Nimbus has arrived here in So. CA, and will be there tomorrow, as well - I picked her up at the airport this morning, and we'll be there together. She will be doing a tandem, too!!
I'll be there bright and early!
Ciels-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

wish i could be there guys.......but oggle some for me...specially if a naked 23 way goes up.......(that sounded bad, a naked 23 way taking off sound better..well maybe the gals would like to see a naked 23 way "going up")

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

i need your help!!!
who ever gets this and will be at the chicks boogie... can you please get a message to bridget liss? can you tell her that kelly from cross keys asked her to email her asap.. i dont have bridgets email addy anymore but its important that i talk to her! you cant miss her, she tall and goofy and a damned good chick canopy pilot. if youre still not sure look back a couple of parachutists... theres a big pic of her there :)
thanks guys! and can you please let me know that you told her? thanks!
kelly
[email protected]
"i can not attest to what i did, just what i remember...."
~me, after one too many