ojf1982

Its in!!!!!!

My gear is in!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better calm myself down. My Odyssey and Sabre2 150 are at the DZ and being assembled at the moment!!! This weekend is gonna be fun. Also im gonna go for my B license!
I will post pics soon!!
Blue Skies,
Omar A-39113

"im a BUD man myself"
Man......we were in dire straights last weekend when the only beer in the fridge was CANNED BUTTWIPER! It was awful! I'll drink bud light from a bottle when thats all thats left (Who am I kidding? I'll drink cologne if thats all thats left....:)"There once was a man named Enis.....B|"-Krusty the Clown
Clay

Watch what you say about my beer, you Georgia cracker (altho I do refuse to drink out of a can, unless absolutely necessary.....)
I actually drank bottled horsepiss on a dare once.....couldn't tell the difference between it and Icehouse.
"There once was a clown named Penis" :)Don

LOL i knew someone was gonna mention that, im a BUD man myself

Get this straight, kiddo, I'll only say it once:
Doesn't matter what kind of man you are, because the beer is not for you.
It's for the experienced skydivers who have stood by and guided you along in the achievement of this celebratory milestone.
It's like the people who think they don't have to buy beer because they don't drink.
No one says they have to drink it.. buying it is sufficient.
Budweiser is not acceptable quite simply because it's NOT BEER.
It's made with rice ferfucksake! (look at the label if you don't believe me).

For someone that doesn't drink, acclimating to the "beer rules" took a lot for me at first. I remember on my graduation jump the DZO told me to bring back a case of Corona, to which I said, "Oh, so you don't want any of that cheap domestic shit huh?" & he politely returned with..."I don't know, was this your CHEAP ASS SKYDIVE!!!" lol Sort of put it all into perspective, so now I willingly buy everyone a round or two while I stick to my Mt. Dew! lol
"Pammi's Hemp/Skydiving Jewelry"

congrats on getting your rig!
for those folks at xkeys who dont drink, they buy icecream instead. Not just a little pint, but a huge gallon jug, complete with chocolate syrup, the light brown syrup, jimmies, whipped cream and anything else you can think of..
on really hot summer days that was appreciated as the beer.. afterall, theres always somebody going to the liquor store, but there isnt always somebody willing to go to the grocery store..

"i can not attest to what i did, just what i remember...."
~me, after one too many

I actually drank bottled horsepiss on a dare once.....couldn't tell the difference between it and Icehouse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EW! NO!

"i can not attest to what i did, just what i remember...."
:)Actually, they later told me it was Icehouse, or Asahi....can't remember which.....

Budweiser is not acceptable quite simply because it's NOT BEER.
It's made with rice ferfucksake! (look at the label if you don't believe me).

Didn't know you had kin overseas, Clay ! Just what we need...the Fowler clan spreading its virulence across the globe....:)Don