Slappie

Skydive Spaceland This Weekend!

Videos, pictures and beer, lots of beer...:)Someone should document what's going on this weekend, it sounds like it could be a neat article for DZ.com and if it turns out good it could be a neat article for Parachutist, talking about the *new* world of skydiving where people who have mostly never met except on the internet got together to jump and have fun.
As for offical dz.commers only, my 2-cents is that it should be registered users. Not necissarly if they post regularly or not. There are quite a few lurkers here AND people come in and out of posting. Like for instance, myself, sometimes I won't post for a month, then I'll post for a while, etc.
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

I don't think it counts as a 7-way if it was an 8-way jump.... All the particanpants need to be active dz.com registered users.

Well, he's Lisa's boyfriend, and drove all the way up there to jump with her and be with her, so I think he should be excused, and let the 8-way stand as a 7-way. Besides, he was the brains of the group and organized the whole dive for us! We couldn't have done it without him!
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

"Besides, he was the brains of the group and organized the whole dive for us!"
Yeah that was funny! So, what are we gonna do? *The crowd looks back......with balnk expression......* Then He asks....Who's the most experienced? *I shoot my hand up* "Not me....Not me!!!!!" :)"There once was a man named Enis.....B|"-Krusty the Clown
Clay

I'm not saying to count it as an 8-way. I'm just saying that if there were 7 registered users in the formation, then, yes, technically we had a 7-way formation of dz.com members. I don't really care, I was just stating it for the sake of the argument. After all, I'm in the 5-way record too! :D
Whatever is decided is fine by me, I'm easygoing. I hope you all have as good a time as we did at our boogie, and be safe.
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.