flyhi

FLA DZ.commers T-Giving Record Attempt?

My fellow Floridians (Florideenies?, Floridities?),
I have simultaneously seen the gauntlet thrown down and had it rubbed in my face that the record, which so rightly deserves to be here in Florida (Seminole for Land of the Blue Hairs), is ensconced in the state of Texas (Navaho for Those Not Qualified to be in Oklahoma). In the words of either Jean-Paul Sartre or Dee Snider (I get those two confused a lot), "We're not going to take it, anymore!"
Would there be any interest in a Thanksgiving record attempt at the DZ.com record on either the Friday or Saturday after the holiday? I would think we should be able to get enough of us together at, say, Deland, to give the Steers and Alternative Lifestylers (Not that there is anything wrong with that) of Texas a run for their money. My Brothers and Sisters, are you with me? Is this something we want to attempt? I say it's time we take this bull by the tail and face the problem head-on!
Waddaya think?
flyhiB|

I live in JAX (which, for those not living in Florida, is code for Jacks) and can and will travel as far south as Z-Hills. After that, several TRO's kick in and possible parole violations ensue. Both Friday and Saturday work for me and I can be there as early as necessary if a big plane and an open door are available. Thoughts?

Homer: If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.
flyhiB|

I think we should plan on Saturday, and I think we should make it in Deland, because there is a freefly boogie going on that weekend anyway.

DOH! I should've put 2 and 2 together when he said after Thanksgiving, and figured out that it was the weekend of the freefly boogie.. I just got off work yesterday, so I go back on the 21......for a week.. Well, maybe I'll get lucky and they won't need me for the first few days.. I doubt it, but I can hope..
Mike