Lawrence

First Jumps

Hi there, well just wanted to share my joy at starting skydiving. I'm only on level 4 AFF, but already hooked, got the rest of my levels and consol jumps in the next couple of weeks. I've never experienced such a surreal sense of freedom, does that ever end? Many many thanks to my great instructor Tomo at SkydiveAurora.

Hi Lawrence,
welcome and congratulations! I'm stuck on Lvl 2 (no money & scaredy-cat blah blah) but I keep having skydiving dreams at least once a week... it's a fantastic feeling, isn't it? Good luck with the rest of your AFF and beyond... I'm hoping to do Lvl 3 in 2 weeks!!
Larissa

Morning, Lawrence. It's kick ass all the way. Congratulations, and welcome.
And Nimbus, you're going to go up and be absolutely fine, and get out and have a ball.
Ciels-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

Congratulations on getting into this sport. I've only done 14 jumps, but each time I go I marvel at the fact that I can throw myself out of a plane at 14,000 and the sky now becomes my personal playground. It's an incredible feeling.

welcome...
just wait, with each jump, it just gets better and better... it changes though... this sport evolves from a thrill to a passion and a lifestyle... and i hear it just keeps getting better. i've only made 432 so far, and the more jumps i make, the more i want to make, the more i realize the endless potential and neverending discoveries and the other thing, that part that we cannot describe with words... just go with it, you'll see what i mean...
oh and not to mention, all the amazing people you meet...
spread the love
:)lew:S

Congratulations to you Lawrence !!
It's only the beginning : the more you jump and the more you want to jump !!!
You'll do nice jumps, then you'll have fun with others skydivers in crazy jumps, you'll jump in nice places such as beach, mountains, ....
Blue Sky !!!

Lawrence, I have been hooked on this sport since my first Tandum on June 16, 2001.. now here it is 6 months later and I'm on jump 70.. nope.. the feeling never ends!! its a wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome and as a fellow student of AFF.. fly high, open high.. but don't flare to high.. lol
AFF instructors don't get the credit they derserve.. Many thanks to mine too.. Gary Peek
Peace, Love & Skydiving.,
Tina