DrunkMonkey

Night Clubs...How I Loathe Them...

So How is the west coast scene?

I have been out of it for a couple of years, but Vancouver has an AMAZING vibe. Alberta used to have a great scene too but now it is so mainstream....I miss the hush, hush underground days. It's great that the music is widely recognized through the after hours clubs and such now, but the whole vibe of the parties is lost because of the wave of new people that are in it for all the wrong reasons and just don't understand the "roots" of raving. :)Tee

Same goes here. What pissed me off was that promoters always wanted more and more $$$. Like i said in the earlier post what ever happen to Peace,Love,Unity,Respect ? I still like the music alot too.Undergroud parties ruled.But like they say every good thing as an end>:( Do you know what the main scene is in B.C.?
"Curiosity is the base of knowledge,knowledge is the root of freedom"

what ever happen to Peace,Love,Unity,Respect ?

Too much of the bar scene entering into raving and noone to teach them. :D

Do you know what the main scene is in B.C.?

Years ago there was alot of trance and Happy Hardcore. As far as I know now, it is really turning to Jungle and D&B. :)Tee :)

another trance fan....

I am a serious trance fan; no particular favorite DJ or producer, but I do love George Acosta. One of the beauties of Satellite TV, DSL computer lines, etc, it that I can listen to streaming electronica anytime I want to. Out at the DZ, our RV is very easy to locate after dark. I need to burn some more CD's, it makes me nuts when they get scratched up out there.
Chuck
My webpage HERE