Favorite Actors: Robert De Niro, Al Pacino & Jack Nicholson
Favorite Actress: Meg Ryan
Favorite Bands: Pink Floyd, The Beatles & Led Zeppelin
Favorite Musician: Harry Connick, Jr.
Favorite Sports: Basketball & Baseball
Favorite Cities: New York & San Francisco
Favorite Vacation Place: Germany
Favorite Childhood Memory: Terrorizing his neighborhood with practical jokes
FAN MAIL: C/O Addis-Weschler & Associates 955 South Carrillo Drive Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90048 USA
Childhood description: "Funny, goofy, and cute."
Habits: "Twisting my hair and biting my nails."
Best Quality: "I have a good sense of humor."
Worst Quality: Procrastination.
Musical Instrument Played: "I used to play the organ."
Biggest Wishes: To save the environment and live in peace.
Best Birthday: "My sixteenth because I started to drive."
Main Goal in Life: To be a successful actor.
Interesting Facts
1. Leonardo hates being known as a Hollywood Hunk.
2. Leonardo is a natural blonde.
3. Leonardo was not James Cameron's first choice to play Jack. James wanted someone with more sex appeal.
4. Leonardo's high school was the same place where they filmed the musical GREASE.
5. His favorite shoes are black Doc Martens, size 11.
6. Leonardo's first pediatrian was Paul Fleiss, Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss' father.
7. Leonardo collects five dollar sunglasses.
8. Leonardo's first date was with a spanish girl named Cessi. He wore a blue turtle neck. He was so nervous all he could do was make fun of Cessi while she was eating. That was his first and last date with Cessi.
9. Leonardo has a bearded dragon lizard named Blizz. On the set of TITANIC, a truck ran over Blizz but he's still alive and kicking.
10. Leonardo drives a silver BMW coupe.
11. Leonardo loves skydiving.
12. Leonardo use to bite his nails all the time.
13. Leonardo loves playing pool.
14. Leonardo wears a thin silver headband to keep his bangs back. "It was the most masculine thing I could find," says Leonardo.
15. Leonardo's nickname is Noodles and duh, Leo.
16. Leonardo loves diet soda.
17. Leonardo moved out of his mother's house during the summer of 1997.
18. In 1996, Leonardo won an E! Entertainment Television Golden Hanger Award for male trendsetter of the year.
19. Leonardo describes himself as shy.
20. Leonardo's favorite kind of girls are Brunettes. Why? "There are so many."
21. As a kid, Leo was nicknamed "Leonardo Retardo" because, as he says, he got through school by cheating of his classmates papers and break dancing in the cafeteria.
22. When he was a child, people mistook Leo for a girl! He had long blonde hair and dressed in colorful, fancy outfits and shoes his mother sent him from Germany.
23. Leonardo tried out to play the role of the reporter in Interview With the Vampire, however, the director thought he was too young an decided on Christian Slater instead."
24. In the Basketball Diaries, when Leonardo's character had to snort cocaine, he sniffed Ovaltine instead and would later have to scrape his nose clean with Q-Tips to get it all off.
25. Leo's a big fan of A Tribe Called Quest and De La Soul.
26. Leonardo doesn't mind signing autographs.
27. In Germany, where Leo's "Oma" lives (I will not name it), hundreds of teenage girls write outside of the house with phrases such as "I Love Leo" and "Leo is Mine".
28. Leonardo likes to play "1 on 1" with this kid.
29. Leonardo has a step bro named Adam. If it wasn't for him, Leo wouldn't want to be a star.
30. His favorite movies are all 3 Godfather films.
31.Leonardo says that the most interesting person he has met is Jim Carrol(poet).
32. His favorite foods are pasta, cheese burgers and fries.
33. His favorite drinks are Diet Coke, Lemonade, Fruitopia.
34. He weighs 140 lbs.
35. He currently lives alone in a mansion in LA, which he bought for 3.2 million.
36. He use to have a dog named Rocky, who died 2 years ago, and he used to have a Rottweiler named Rocky.
In the radio there was a little funny programme somebody was making a joke and called Leonardo, Leonardo DiCabriolet because he would chop his head with an axe making him cabriolet! Well he is right!

I heard I think in the radio and I wanted to check out if it is true.
This is the only moment I felt bad that I am a skydiver
They even siad that he had a malfunction during his first jump,
well sorry for that it is time to stop skydiving Leo.
Also did you know that Alain Delon during the war in
Indochina (E.g. Vietnam+surrondings) was in the French Marines Paratroops? They say later he was kicked out of the service for being too cruel. Interesting.

maybe a little guts too (or insanity, either will do)…

Nah...small penis and overwhelming desire to make one's sad, self-abusing self more attractive to opposite sex by creating 'daredevil' image as Lord of the Skies, gravity-defying sex god etc etc...
Or do I only speak for myself?

RE: Read the profile....He's from Eastern Europe
We here poor Eastern Europeans just liberated from the
Great Soviet Bear from Siberia turning to be capitalists just love your American
actors. And we all want to be / look like as Leonardo.
WE ASSOCIATE USA WITH LEONARDO DICAPRIO.
HEY freeflir29 YOU ARE AN ACTOR TOO?
HEY WE HAVE A NEW CELEBRITY!!!!

He used to play the organ......yeah right. He still does play the organ, the flesh organ. What kind of jackass reads bios of silly Hollywood prissy boys and then has the audacity to post on a skydiving board?? Are you the kid who's mom got all pissed because we use language like fuck, shit, piece of fucking shit, etc. BTW, does anyone remember what the Tehret's Syndrome chick's lines were in Deuce Bigalow? All I seem to remember was "Piss Face, Piss Face, Piss Face!"

HotLoad
RE:"What kind of jackass reads bios of silly Hollywood prissy boys and then has the audacity to post on a skydiving board?? "
I am reading the bios of silly Hollywood people as Leonardo, because I am curios what makes 80% of the girls love that asshole. I could not find the answer yet. More seriously I am more interested in biographies of famous people not only actors, but political leaders etc. then their films or political speeches.
I am not a kid I am a bit older now.
My mom never reads dropzone forums, thats CLINTON's mom. I am not Clinton and I do not want to be Clinton.
If anybody posts his own shit here why can't I.
Do not tell me that 100% of the post are strictly skydiving as a sport related.
I am not a Leonardo fan, and I won't be. I am really interested in those "famous" people who skydive because I do not like celebrities very much but if they jumped at least they do something I appriciate, I like (of course Leonardo I will hate even if he would have 2000 jumps).
So help me out and make a post of famous people jumping.
As I did mention Alain Delon was a paratrooper, or do you consider him Hollywood prissy boy too.
RSVP
If you are too nervous buy Prozac, hope it will help or simply go to jump.

HotLoad
If you check out my first post you see
I posted a lot of shit about Leonardo, I should not have done it
I should have post a sentence only about him and skydiving
So in this case you are right. It might seemed that I am a great fan, which I am not.

I posted a lot of shit about Leonardo, I should not have done it
I should have post a sentence only about him and skydiving

Oh, FUNK DAT. Post whatever your little heart desires. The rest of us do. *I* don't think you're Leo-obsessed. In fact, it was rather funny to see "skydiving" juxtaposed with all that other crapola.
Alex wants to see you bleed.

"Use context clues, honey"
That was done the first time I read it. Just stating that isn't a very common word. BTW, a lot professors will ding you for using $20 words when a $5 word will suffice. In fact over amping your vocabulary makes for poor communication and often makes you seem far less intelligent. Just my .02
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

Well MY GOODNESS! Did I hit a l'il sore spot?!

BTW, a lot professors will ding you for using $20 words when a $5 word will suffice.

In my mind, most of my words are about $3 ones. They're what flow from the fingers, babe. I'm not gonna cramp my writing style for anyone unless they're sending me a check. (Does that make me a whore?)

In fact over amping your vocabulary makes for poor communication and often makes you seem far less intelligent.

Are you implying something about me here? Come out and say it, then, hmm?
Alex wants to see you bleed.