Jabeln79

CHILLI PARTY!!!!!!!

...we just gotta figure out who's willing to drive..........MARC!!
as the new prez i think it falls under your responsabilities to make sure we can get blotto.

What... but... hey, um... shit.
Well, I was going to bring beer, but if I can't drink it, screw that... :P At least I'm not the only one driving, because there's way more of us coming than will fit in my car...

You guys are being foolish to think you will drive back Saturday night. Why not plan on having a good time, crashing at the Days in with the rest of us, and leaving in the morning??
Just seems like it is more likely to happen that way....and you will get to party with us!
Anne
"by stitches, cloth, and cord,...a god of the sky for those immortal moments."-Lindbergh

i dont have money for a room....i will barely have enough to jump as is...
but if there is a free load in the morning............
it will be up to those driving, really. i plan to get plenty drunk with you guys, and if we left after partying it wouldnt be too late anyway (since it gets dark at 4:30). the problem is we have finals starting monday so getting back early sunday (as in, being back sunday at all) is kind of a priority.
blue skies
Tomas

Hmmm, imagine a plane crammed full of skydivers approaching altitude, the morning after a night of beer and chili........
Bet you won't have to wait long when that green light goes on!
Speed Racer
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork from my lunch?!
-WC Fields