FallRate

Aerodrome Crowd, Texas, February!?

HE'S ALIVE?????
fallrate, man, i heard yougot deported. hey i still have your pen you leant me to fill out my logbook at the richmond boogie last year, then you up and dissappeared, which no offense, but that isn't an easy task for someone with, well, let's say, as much fallrate as you have :) we miss ya man. Anyway, i know a lot of people are going in February. I don't know if I am going or not. I have to see about $ and taking days off from my kids...
well, sorry, though i already have someone to slee.. um, i mean, split a room with if i go. um, oh, yeah, so, hopefully i'll see you there
later
lew
lewmonst.com
:)lew:S

Hang on a dad burn minute....
Why are you guys coming to the Aerodome?
and ..Are you talking aout the Aero - Dome ...as in the hockey rink?
Explain please....
About places to stay, ...everyone knows I have a house..., just let me know and I will leave the light on for ya.
Disclaimer: I have animals stashed all over the house. Some you can see real good =Great Dane and others who kinda slip up on ya. But no reptiles. You might wake up with a cat sleeping on your head. Stuff like that.
http://www.AirAnn.com
Ugly Girl #6

hehe, so if someone stays at your house, they might awake to pussy on their head? Wow! ;)
"sit on my face and tell me that you love me, I'll sit on your face and tell you I love ya too..."
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

You have to be there Lew! Rizzo had his turn, this time it's all about FallRate! And seeing as I won't see the rest of the gang until the boogie, everybody has to show up. I have already informed Ann and Jaime that if Bradley isn't planning on coming he is going to be somewhat surprised when I show up at his door with a large burlap sack and some duct tape. This also goes for Mike and Dean!!! See you at the Alamo.
FallRate

This is a FAQ of sorts for those of you coming to our great state from one of the other 47 "subburbs." ;)
You might be from Texas if:
1. You measure distance in hours.
2. You've ever had to switch from "heat" to
"A/C" in the same day.
3. Stores don't have bags; they have sacks.
4. Stores don't have shopping carts; they have
buggies.
5. You see a car running in the parking lot at
the store with no one in
it,no matter what time of the year.
6. You use "fix" as a verb. Example: I am fixing
to go to the store.
7. All the festivals across the state are named
after a fruit,
vegetable, grain, or animal.
8. You install security lights on your house and
garage and leave both
unlocked.
9. You carry jumper cables in your car ...for
your OWN car.
10. You know what "cow tipping" and "snipe
hunting" are.
11. You only own four spices: salt, pepper,
ketchup, and Tabasco.
12. You think everyone from a bigger city has an
accent.
13. You think sexy lingerie is a tee shirt and
boxer shorts.
14. The local paper covers national and
international news on one page
but requires 6 pages for sports.
15. You think that the first day of deer season
is a national holiday.
16. You know which leaves make good toilet
paper.
17. You find 90 degrees F "a little warm."
18. You know all four seasons: Almost Summer,
Summer, Still Summer, and
Christmas.
19. You know whether another Texan is from
southern, middle, or
northern
Texas as soon as they open their mouth.
20. There is a Dairy Queen in every town with a
population of 1000 or
more.
21. Going to Wal-Mart is a favorite past-time
known as "goin
wal-martin"
or off to "Wally World."
22. You describe the first cool snap (below 70
degrees) as good chili
weather.
23. A carbonated soft drink isn't a soda, cola, or pop ... it's a Coke,regardless of brand or flavor.
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

STILL no one has answered the Aerodrome question! Those of us who live here have no idea what you others are talking about. If there is something cool going on we want to go too! What's the secret party ya'll aren't telling us about??
Sis
Fear not your death - fear having not really lived. Willie Sinsel, KS.

The Aerodrome Locals (also known as the Richmond Locals) are heading to Texas for our Winter Trip. Somewhere near San Antonio...not sure. I'll have to check before getting plane tickets :) Anyway, the Winter trip is a big deal for us seeing as the weather sucks rump in the Midwest. Last year we had about 35 locals show up at Skydive America. I'm hoping for more this year. And it will definitely be a lot of fun, we all come from the land of the "Original Boogie"!!!
FallRate

You might want to reconsider going to San Antonio, and go to Houston instead. The Houston area has bigger DZs with bigger planes (kick ass S. Otters). Or go to Dallas and jump at either SDTexas or SDDallas. (Although, my vote would definately be for Houston). The San Antonio area has a few great DZs, but most are not open during the week and have smaller planes. That and the majority of jumpers who hang out here from that area in Texas jump at either Spaceland or Houston (in Waller). :)Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

Oh, and if you wanted to go to San Antonio to see stuff like the Alamo, the river walk and shop and stuff, it's only about a 3 hour drive from Houston. No biggy. Also, the Houston area has something else to consider: Freebirds!
Ahhhh, just 2 more days and I'm going to be home, drinking a beer and enjoying a frek'n huge Freebirds Monster....:)Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

Oh, yeah, no prob man. :)Remember, though we have 3 locations in College Station alone, not to mention Houston and that one in that little piss-ant town, what was it called? Oh, yeah, austin. :)Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

The reason we are going to wherever we are going near San Antonio is that we are following our favorite and most beloved pilot, Steve Stewart. He's going to be flying one of Roger Nelson's Otters there during the winter. If he were flying in Anchorage this Winter we'd probably be booking flights on Alaska airlines. Not so much a sacrifice for me though, it's warmer in Anchorage than where I currently plant my feet.
FallRate

yes, the home crowd from Richmond Indiana, aka Aerodrome Sky Sports, aka Skydive Wayne County aka Waynesville Skydiving... anyway, we're dropping in on Texas for our anual Let's Go Somewhere Warm with Steve trip. I pretty sure it's Skydive San Marcos this year. I haven't heard from Anne, Bud, Mary or anyone lately as the final count as how many are going. But there'll probably be enough to keep Roger's Otter running all day, we had a great time in Pahokee last year.
oh, and it's around Feb 21 - 24 i think when we're going. So feel free to join us.
And fallrate, quit talking smack you know i'd never bunk with rizzo.
peace
:)lew:S

wanna sample some Austin night life

The gay people or the cross dressers? Which night life are you refering too?
Let us know when you're going to be there, I'll try to get away if school work/Corps stuff hasn't drowned me yet. :)Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

The gay people or the cross dressers? Which night life are you refering too?

AggieDave he wasn't talking about College Station... Where a night on the town is a 6-pack of cheap beer and a couple of {I've seen the women in College Station} bovine. If your having a good night you might be able to get a goat and a sheep involved.
My New Website with 24hr Chat