SkyDekker

Thanks skybytch

I just have to post this little story as a thank you.
Just ebfore Christmas I was thinking about buying myself just a little present. After much thinking I decided to buy a skydiving dvd but had no clue what was out there etc etc until I got directed to Lisa at Square1. She helped me find what I wanted, made suggestions, figured out how much it would cost to send it to me here in the great white north. She even responded faster to my emails than Clay does to posts about hamsters, dogs and other small animals.
It was nice to get servcie like that, I think that in the end they charged me less for shipping than it actyually cost them to send it to me.
Thanks, Blues, SkyDekker
PS. Nextr time please lower the declared value and mark it as a gift. Spares me those damn canadian taxes :)"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

...blushing.....
Thanks for the kind words! :)Unfortunately we can't do anything about the declared value or ship it as a gift; we're required by law to specify the amount that is on the invoice. If we were to get caught doing otherwise.... we wouldn't be able to ship outside the US ever again... and that'd be bad...
pull and flare,
lisa
--
"Where's my beer?" - Al Stephens

Yeah, yeah, I'm a workin...
None of you should believe that I am the source of her name...she had issues lllllloooooonnnnnggggg before I ever showed up. Hell, I think she had earned that name before I was even born.
:-)
Steve

What you should do, is have a friend (In the US) purchase it for you, Then ship it declared as a gift! That would keep any company involved safe from the authorities!

Ooo wait, better, better!! Ship it directly to me, I will watch it just once, then I will ship it to you as a used gift. Much less value and greater savings all around.
"Pack the tuna fish with mayonaise. No, wait. Feed the mayonaise to the tuna fish." - The Idea Guy.
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

What you should do, is have a friend (In the US) purchase it for you, Then ship it declared as a gift!

Actually we ship items sold to customers outside the US to people inside the US quite often. What happens to the package once the US resident has it is none of our business. Ask Omri and Brandon :)pull and flare,
lisa
--
"Where's my beer?" - Al Stephens