wingnut

hanging out in florida

hey every one.....
just hangen out in florida here...soaking up the rays of sun an the nice 70 deg heat. got here last sunday and started my training monday... wow i go and don't check messages for 2 weeks and come to the forum and find 3300 new posts!!!! and that was in 197 new threads!!!! wow! i got a phone line hooked up today and am just waiting for my modem to get mailed to me from my parents house. then i'll be back....and waht suprissed me when i was scanning the 3300 now posts??? well it was the legend him self.... fff... now where did he crawl out of?? well see ya guys online soon enough......ttfn.....
p.s. did i ever tell any one i hate push ups??? well if i didn't, i do......... this new job sucks!!! the training for it is gona kill my frail skydiver fisseek(i know i'm not even close on that one) it's taking my natrural arch away...... and making my canopy loading come down.........
clay,
ya should of warned me!!!!!!! oh wait ya did.............. by the way i'm in hawk 57........

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

"hawk 57"
HooooAHH!!! LMAO Yeah...I told ya....you'll do enough push ups and side straddle hops down there to kill the average man. I got shin splints so bad I had to go on profile because I couldn't walk....:)Mark...he's in school for a new job in the Air Force. The same job I used to do. Just wait till he gets to do some SCUBA PT!!!!! Have fun Wingi......and don't get into trouble at the Green Frog or Cash's.....Sammy's is pretty cool for a titty bar but you have to Check out "Howl at the Moon" and find "Kangaroo Jacks" on Monday nights. It's the best club in Destin. Just past AJ's. Kick Msgt Randy Horn in the ass for me!!!!
"I got some beers....Let's Drink em!!!"
Clay

"Sounds career enhancing to me."
I was stationed in Korea with Fat head. We call him that because the guy is freakin huge and he has a BIG FAT HEAD. :D He used to be a lineman for one of the bigger colleges. Can't remember which one at the moment. Funny funny guy!! I have a lot of great memories at the "Ice House" (Our private bar we had in Korea) I'm sure I have forgotten a lot too....we drank often in Korea.....
Besides....you have to have BIG CAJONES to do that job well. Making a shining start at the begining of your career is bound to get you off on the right foot....:)"I got some beers....Let's Drink em!!!"
Clay

thanks for the spelling sis!!!
clay,
i don't think it would be a good idea to slap sgt. visi!!! he's the instuctor supervisor now!!!!!! and the side stradle hops arn't that bad, just the push ups!!!!!!!
ben,
i'm stuck here with no car about 8 hours from orlando!!!!!
marc,
you could say i moved down here, but i'll be moving back to colorado in 4 months...........
and guess what they told me....i'm not alowed to skydive while i'm here!!!!! mwahhhhahaahahaha... what they don't know can't hurt me......i swear sir, i broke my leg playing football at a frinds house!!!!!!!

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie