flyboy62000

Attention Skydive Greene County Jumpers!

yeah Ohio.
and ADAM does a fine job fixing the airplanes, running manifest, flying camera, packing.... oh, and Ladies, Adam is a young attractive single skydiver, so go on out to Skydive Greene County to jump or meet our very own famous Adam, the up and coming skysurfer and pilot as well... or just come out to JUMP!!
yeah greene county http://www.skydiveohio.com
and if you're lucky you might get the chance to meet other famous SGC dropzone characters such as phreezone, wildblue or others...
:)lew:S

You guys all suck.... I'm stuck in warm Texas, with no rig, and no way to get to a DZ. Good thing I did'nt bother with the rig, airport security hand searched me after my watch and a dime in my pocket set off the detector. Oh well.... have fun and funnel a Kim-way for me.
I want to touch the sky, I want to fly so high ~ Sonique

adam,
thanks for lettin me know what i'm missing back home...... oh wait it's 40deg. there, i must be crazy,,,,,, it's 70 and perfect here in florida.... and a twin otter is just an hour away..........course i guess those 11 minute climbs to 13,000 are better than the otter here...... man that was a cool plane to jump out of...... wierd benches in that thing...wouldn't want to have to do a naked jump in one of those....being naked and stradleing the person in front of me (hey wait that would be cool if it was a hot chick....hey lew......).........

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie