freebird

Spaceland in Houston

How was Spaceland in Houston? Were there alot of jumpers? I had to miss out, and on such a BEAUTIFUL day!! Temp about 70, no wind and all blue. I hope next Sunday is just as lovely, Im booking that day for jumping ALL day!!!!!!!!
The longer you wait ........the more sense you get.

Snuck out the office @ 4, hightailed it down highway 6, and made the sunset load friday, weekend kicked ass, great vibes, cool visuals from the belly fliers, nice freefly visitors from San Marcos, mild drama on the 40 ways, and the usual carbonezone shenanigans......
I should have worked this weekend, but I got up early this morning (4.30 yukkk), made it into the office and cleared the backlog before the boss realised I didn't make it in sat or sun...Phew!
cya
D

Yeah, it was cool to finally jump with you too,
consider yourelf virtually pied Zennster.....;).
That was the first Hybrid I've seen close up, next time we should put some fast falling RW/FFly freak/mongrel like myself on the RW base, mebbe pick it up a little...I'm sure you know what I mean, hehehe....
Cya
D

Oh man, we put you, Jeff and AggieDave in the base and we wouldn't even need people grabbing chest straps.
I don't know if I told you, but I did one jump with Jeff where he was falling belly-to-earth and he flew up and grabbed my ankles with me in a sit! We matched fall rate the whole skydive & I never left a sit.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

"Anyone got a 20 pound weightvest"
Aww girl that's just shape-ist....Now if only you would hang up your booties 'n grippers and come and play with some freefliers...Even wee skinny lassies like yerself, would soon realise that us Phattt Daddios can have fun too.
Either that, or lay off the Lite beer (drink more Heineken), and eat at the 'Cutaway' more often ;)..
Cya next time..
D
seldom second in the rolling down the hill race.....