dove

The luckiest girl...

I would demo his Samurai tomorrow but then I would not be here anymore afterwords so maybe I won't. Recover quick so we all can jump together.
The only reason why I said this is because I am not ready for his canopies yet. But when I am...I will buy.
www.bigairsportz.com
Nathan

Nathan,
The Samurai is a super high-performance canopy with air locks. The Lotus is a canopy for ANYONE. It too has air locks which make it safer than other canopies - not more high performance. The air locks are to prevent canopy collapse and they work for high performance or everyday canopies. Just so you know... and he will be coming out with an intermediate one in the future. Really cool stuff. anyhow... back to healing.
dove

Good job, woman! These guys make a great family, don't they?... Keep yer chin up now; and concentrate on healing that bone stronger than it was originally- eat well for strength to heal- modify your diet where necessary with extra chelated calcium, vitamins C, E, potassium and protein, and bone-rebuilding and cartilage rebuilding supplements. Exercise sensibly as you can and often as you improve... now's your chance to come back even better--bone injuries DO get better and less painful with time (for the most part) :)Brokeneagle.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says...

The only reason why I said this is because I am not ready for his canopies yet. But when I am...I will buy.

Don't be so sure about that.....look into the Lotus.. I got the chance to put a few jumps on one, and it's a very stable, forgiving canopy.. The Samurai is a very high performance elliptical..
Mike

All I have to say is...
Who better to sponsor AirAnn than Big Air ...?
I have already bugged him ...last year I think.... but Hey, now I have been written about in a sportz related magazine ...?
So yeah, Sponsors for 2002 - lookin for a new canopy. 5'8" & 127 lbs. ...wait that is for SWM not sponsors... oh well....
Eh, ... Get better Dove, and if you feel like it you can stay around here for a while and stare at the pool or chase around the little dogs. Which by the way, swimming is good therapy.
Yeah, heh... I show up occasionally, Clay. Dont think I dont know what you are saying about me over here.!!! Just cause I got the killer job I deserve, doesnt mean I am off the web completely, ya know.
~AirAnn's bad ass job~
Ann Jamison, CMIS, CPC
AR Management ~ Administrator
Central Ins Billing & Collections
And- The Greatest, Most Beautiful Skydiver
Dayton, Texas ever produced.
Still playin around with my business cards, but that is what I have so far...
http://www.AirAnn.com
Ugly Girl #6