Pammi

Dallas on Thursday

It appears that Merrick will be down in Dallas overnight Thursday, and I want him to go jump while he's there. Are they open on Thursdays, first of all. And secondly, here's the glitch ... his reserve is out-of-date and we hate to get it repacked right now since he's hoping to have the rig sold very soon, and it'll just get unpacked again when they take out the Cypress that's not going with it, so what does it cost to rent one there, or does anyone have one they are willing to let him borrow?
Thanks guys!
Closing pin jewelry

Skydive Dallas is closed on Thursday till March 1 when they start summer hours (closed Tues / Weds).
If youre gonna be here on Friday too I'll probably be out there.
Im not sure what rental is any more, but I think about $75 / day. Dunno about per jump rate.
I have a spare rig with no main but I think the reserve might be outa date on it too. I'll check tonight. If its in date, I dont mind if Merrick wants to put his main in and jump it.
You can PM me, e-mail [email protected], or get me at work 972-744-4925 if any of this works for ya'll.
JC

No matter what your license is, they're real sticklers about wind if you're renting gear. Basically, if there's more then a slight breeze, no jumpy jumpy for ya. I ran into that one time when I tried to rent gear there. Sort of upseting, reminded me of being a student...
"I said don't look Ethel, It was too late, she'd already been incensed... "