fatz

I'm a newbie

Hey no hijacking your own thread back to the topic!! ;)
In the US you can jump anywhere with an A license, which is around 25 jumps. Took me a couple months but that was a long time ago; the requirements have changed... a lot depends on how thick your wallet is and how good the weather is.
pull and flare,
lisa

Not in a single weekend, atleast, well, I guess you could, but that is very very very unlikely. If you went to a DZ that was open 7 days, sure, I don't see why you couldn't do 4 jumps a day and get 28 jumps in a week.
"That shit's gonna kill ya if the women don't get you first..."

If you went to a DZ that was open 7 days, sure, I don't see why you couldn't do 4 jumps a day and get 28 jumps in a week.

Let's not forget--weather complying...don't ever move to Michigan...(unless you have your A and can travel south)
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

Well, around here is about $18 a jump if you have your own gear. Yeah, generally people buy their first gear right after they get their license and generally buy used gear since they'll probably biff the landings and outgrow their gear skill wise in a few hundred jumps. Some of the serious types, myself included, are slowly trying to piece together their own gear since $$ isn't as easy to come by for us. :)"That shit's gonna kill ya if the women don't get you first..."

i think three pro-trak jumps would be the way to go. We take the average speeds from all three jumps average them together and thats your speed for the contest. now would you prefer to do this in shorts and a t-shirt, or really tight jump suits?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver